ISTQB Foundation Certificate
Examination (£145 + VAT) and can be purchased once you log in
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
Gain essential testing skills and build your career with this industry standard qualification for software testing professionals from the International Software Testing Qualifications Board.
Get Certified Now. The ISTQB® Foundation Level Certification gives you the essential skills and knowledge needed to work as a testing professional.
Internationally recognised, the ISTQB® Foundation Certificate is a must for securing your place in the rapidly growing software testing industry. It is the industry standard professional qualification and is fast becoming a prerequisite among hiring managers when considering testing candidates.
Participants learn to apply test principles and control their own test activities using test processes and methodologies that are globally recognised as best practice.
"Great course material and an experienced Trainers. Overall, an outstanding course presentation and is highly recommended for all Testers and Test Leads."
Justin Cheong, Honeywell
EXTRA COURSE INCLUSIONS: Our Pass Guarantee, Free Revision Sessions and Job Seeker Support are just a few of the extra inclusions you receive when training with Planit – the leading ISTQB Accredited Training provider.
- Learn fundamental testing principles, including details of the testing process
- Understand testing throughout the software development lifecycle
- Apply static test techniques
- Apply a variety of test design techniques for more effective test preparation
- Understand management of the testing process
- Identify tools that support testing
- Fundamentals of software testing
- Testing across the software lifecycle
- Static techniques
- Test design techniques
- Test management
- Tool support for testing
Who is this course for?
- Test Analysts and prospective testers looking to improve their testing knowledge.
- Anyone looking to understand software testing principles and terminology.
- Testers looking to accredit their skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
- Anyone looking to understand software testing terminology.
TARGET AUDIENCE: This course has no prerequisites however it is suggested that candidates have at least six months' practical experience in a professional testing role. It is designed for:
Software Test Analyst
Software Test Managers
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.