Planit Software Training Limited
Boost your career and skill set with advanced test design techniques learnt with real-world emphasis.
This practical course is design for testing professionals wanting to build upon their foundation knowledge and develop their test analysis and design skills.
You’ll learn how to apply test design techniques in real-world situations gaining competency in the principles essentials for test design specification and performing outcome-driven test activities.
Exams are additional fees and can be purchased directly from the provider and range from £145-£195 + VAT
What You’ll Learn
- Describe the responsibilities for the test analyst in all aspects of test management
- Understand test analysts involvement in different software development lifecycles
- Use review checklists to analyse requirements specifications, use cases or user stories and identify problems
- Participate in risk management activities
- Perform the appropriate test analysis and design tasks based on the project description and the software development lifecycle being used
- Recall the main activities of test analysis and design
- Recall the main components of test implementation and execution
- Determine the steps and considerations that should be taken when executing tests
- Explain the use of test tools
- Understand the importance of designing and implementing a defect classification scheme
- Understand the main components of evaluating exit criteria, reporting and test closure
- Write test cases using specification-based techniques to achieve a defined level of coverage
- Describe defect-based and experienced-based techniques
- Determine and apply appropriate test techniques to meet specified goals
- Exemplify the appropriate techniques to test quality attributes for business domain testing
- Test Management: Responsibilities for the Test Analyst
- Test Analysis and Design
- Test Implementation and Execution
- Defect Management
- Evaluating Exit Criteria, Reporting and Test Closure
- Specification-based Techniques
- Defect-based Techniques
- Experienced-based Techniques
- Applying Techniques
- Testing Software Quality Characteristics
Who is this course for?
Experienced Test Analysts wanting to advance their hands-on testing skills.
Test Managers wanting a better understanding of advanced test design skills.
Testers wanting to accredit their advanced level skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.