ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst Certificate + ISTQB Advanced Test Manager
- Tutor is available to students
Improve your ability to evaluate technical system attributes while acquiring advanced accreditation.
As the demand for Technical Testers increases rapidly make sure you gain that edge when competing for jobs. Enhance your value as a technical tester by certifying your skills on the ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst qualification. Designed for individuals with technical testing experience, this practical in-depth course explores new ways to plan, prepare and test using technical test techniques across the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
You will benefit from gaining widely acknowledged best practice techniques whilst developing your advanced software testing competencies. This course will put you head and shoulders above the crowd and fast track your career.
Exams are additional fees and can be purchased directly from the provider and range from £145-£195 + VAT
What You’ll Learn
- Recognise the typical risks associated with non-functional aspects of software systems
- Create test plans which detail the planning, design and execution of non-functional tests
- Select and apply appropriate structural design techniques
- Effectively participate in technical reviews with developers and software architects
- Propose improvements to the security, maintainability and testability of code by applying static analysis
- Outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation
- Select appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks
- Understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation
- The Technical Test Analyst’s Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
- Structure-Based Testing
- Analytical Techniques
- Quality Characteristics for Technical Testing
- Test Tools & Automation
Who is this course for?
Experienced Testers wanting to differentiate themselves by building technical testing skills.
Testers wanting to accredit their technical testing skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
Technical Testers wanting to progress their technical testing skills.
Test Managers wanting a better understanding of technical testing skills.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.