Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
ISO 22000 v5 lead auditor training from SGS teaches you the skills required to audit a food safety management system (FSMS).
This course is approved by FSSC 22000 and certificated by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA). The objective of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of FSMS against FSSC 22000 v5.
- FSSC ISO 22000 v5 Food Safety Auditor/Lead Auditor Course Synopsis - download
What will you learn on our ISO 22000 v5 lead auditor course?
On completion of the training you will:
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the ISO 22000 audit and certification process
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to conduct third party audits against the requirements of ISO 22000
- Be able to support your claim as part of the overall requirements for registration as a Registered Lead Auditor
Please note, before attending this training you must have the following:
- Experience of working within the food chain (including implementing or operating a management system)
- Understanding of relevant key food safety legislation
- Completion of prerequisite courses (Introduction & Awareness ISO 22000 and ISO 22000 Internal Auditor)
- Knowledge of Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) – depending on your food chain segment
- Understanding of the principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius
We are accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally. Contact your local SGS office for full details of the courses available in your region.
This course is accredited by IRCA, reference number A17304.
Trusted ISO 22000 FSMS training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are food safety management system experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Book your place on our ISO 22000 FSMS lead auditor training course, contact your local SGS office today.
- Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle;
- Core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement;
Food safety management:- knowledge of the principles of food safety management including prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO 22000:2018 / TS 22002 (all parts) and HACCP;
- the relationship between food safety management and the provision of food safe products to prevent or minimise adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance;
- FSMS legislation and requirements.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.