Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
We are proud to be the first company in the UK to offer an ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Online course with CQI IRCA certification.
ISO 9001 is the most popular ISO Standard and is therefore a great place to start for anyone interested in an auditing career.
This course is perfect for anyone new to ISO Standards, it is entry level and explains Quality Management Systems and the requirements of ISO 9001.
What will I learn?
- Quality management systems, principles and terminology
- The ISO 9000 family of standards – ISO 9000, ISO 9001 & ISO 9004
- Interpreting the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard
- Plan, Do, Check, Act Cycle – PDCA
- The Process Approach
- Continual Improvement
What is the format of the course?
The course has ten training modules which include lessons via videos, animations, presentations, engaging activities and exercises.
The 30-minutes modules are bitesize so are easy to fit in around other commitments.
Why should I do online learning?
FLEXIBLE – learn at your leisure at work or at home
SAVE MONEY – cheaper than classroom training
SAVE TIME – approx. 5hrs compared to 7hrs classroom training
PERFECT FOR IN-HOUSE – improve your team without time away from work.
Here's what our delegates have to say about the course...
"Course was enjoyable. More challenging than most online courses but understandable. Really need to focus on the lessons to be able to pass which I thought was a good thing"
- Olufemi Aiyenuro, Institute of Safety and Health Advisors, ISO 9001 Foundation Online, July 2019
Is there an assessment?
Delegates will be assessed throughout the ISO 9001 Foundation Online course with knowledge checks and quizzes.
Will I receive a certificate?
- Digital (PDF) certificates will be emailed to those who successfully complete the course assessment, these include a CQI IRCA certificate and a CPD certificate (Continuing Professional Development)
When will I receive my log-in details?
- Once you are booked on the course, instructions are sent via email which include log-in details along with a link to the Digital Learning Portal - learning can then begin!
Who is this course for?
- Those new to ISO Standards who wish to pursue a career in auditing
- Anyone looking for knowledge of the clauses of ISO 9001:2015
- Existing auditors needing a refresher
- Anyone attending an Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor course and need prior knowledge of ISO 9001 beforehand.
No prior knowledge of ISO 9001 is required.
The course is compatible with desktop, laptop and tablet. It requires an internet connection and speakers or headphones.
Following this course students can go on to study ISO 9001 Internal Auditor and ISO 9001 Lead Auditor courses.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.