Temple Quality Management Systems
Add to basket or enquire
This one day ISO 9001:2015 has been designed to give you a good understanding for those involved in a Quality Management System. You may be completely new to a quality role, or about to implement ISO 9001 within your organisation.
- Understand the importance of leadership and involvement
- Understand the relationship of Annex SL
- Understand key differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Establish a clear understanding of context of the organisation
- Learn the importance of risk based thinking
- Understand key requirements of stake holders
- Awareness of internal and external factors that could affect the organisation
- Increased awareness
- Be ahead of the game
- Enhance your company’s reputation
- Establish site awareness of the changes
- Formal training reduces potential time wasting costs
- Create awareness of risk & opportunity, risk based thinking
- Any transition concerns explained and discussed
Who is this course for?
- Those interested in the latest version of ISO 9001 and how it works
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Anyone with an interest in quality management systems
- Those starting their career in quality management
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.