Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
SGS is the world's leading professional training provider of Quality Assurance, Internal Verification and Certification courses and a recognised benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS Academy draws on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and professional development opportunities. Their mission is to enable individuals, teams and businesses to nurture talent and enable continuous organisational progression.
By working with industry specialists, identifying improvement objectives and supporting the professional journey of their candidates, SGS have become world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
SGS Academy delivers professional training covering the following key areas:
- Quality Management Systems
- Environmental Management Systems
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Social Systems Auditing
Why choose SGS Academy?
By enrolling on a course with SGS Academy, you will benefit from:
- Best practice and recommendations from world's leading provider of quality assurance training
- A broad training portfolio covering all management systems and auditing best practice
- Flexible delivery methods, tailored to your organisational culture and level of experience
- Competitive prices for all training packages available
This course aims to provide participants with an understanding of the concepts of “the process approach” as set out in the ISO 9000 series of Standards and to encourage the development of a system of managed processes which deliver real business benefits. An understanding of how processes are defined, controlled and managed is essential if this approach is to be successful.
Running a standard or customised course at your premises allows you to shape the message and style of the presentation to suit the culture of your organisation. It is the most convenient and cost-effective solution if you wish to train a number of staff in the same location, or when confidentiality is an issue. Once we have agreed the dates and location for your training course, our experts work with you to identify and evaluate your learning objectives and to customise the course content to ensure they are met
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001:2008;
- implement a process-based QMS that meets the requirements of ISO 9001;
- review and adapt a current management system to meet the requirements of ISO 9001;
- understand how a third-party certification body audits conformance to ISO 9001.
Who is this course for?
Participants are not expected to possess knowledge of quality management systems or ISO 9001 before attending the course.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.