TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This CQI/IRCA certified course aims to provide delegates who have an existing, basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 9001.
On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge needed to:
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system.
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000.
- Explain the specific quality management related requirements of ISO 9001
This course will provide the skills to:
- Outline the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, measuring, analysing, evaluating, reviewing, maintaining, and improving a quality management system, including the significance of these for QMS auditors.
- Outline, with reference to the PDCA cycle and the model of a process-based quality management system, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
- Making reference to the seven quality principles, explain the relationship between ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 9000.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those beginning their career in quality with an auditing role, quality engineers, technicians and similar. It provides a basis for delegates who wish to go on to complete CQI/IRCA Certified QMS Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor courses.
Candidates should have an understanding of the PDCA cycle, the core elements of a management system, the fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles, the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction and quality management terms and definitions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.