Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (QCF) is a Qualification aimed at individuals who intend to develop and gain formal recognition of their knowledge, understanding and competence of working as a health and safety practitioner.
In the mandatory units, learners will cover the essentials of health and safety culture, policy, communications systems, individual and organizational competence, risk control, reactive and proactive monitoring systems, review systems, emergency response systems and procedures and improvements to influence health and safety practice. Objectives of the qualification include: meeting relevant programmes of learning, preparing learners for employment and supporting a role in the workplace.
• Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risk to health and safety
• Develop procedures to safety control and work operations
• Monitor procedures to safety control and work operations
• Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
• Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
• Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
• Make sure actions within the workplace aim to protect the environment
• Review health and safety procedures in workplaces
• Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace
The qualification is aimed at individuals who intend to develop and gain formal recognition of knowledge, understanding and competence of working as a health and safety practitioner. The qualification is generic so is suitable for a variety of roles and sectors. This is the perfect stepping stone for somebody looking to develop within a managerial health and safety role.
Portfolio Based | Assignment & Observation Driven
Minimum Loan Value (12 month product) £250 (this is the total value less deposit)
Minimum Loan Value (24 & 36 month product) £450 (this is the total value less deposit)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.