IQ IAM Level 3 Award in Professional PA and Administration Skills
Price includes VAT
Interest payment options available
- Tutor is available to students
PAs and administrators require a diverse skill-set to meet the evolving demands placed on them. Our Certificate acknowledges this and offers a flexible choice of modules to let you create the programme that best suits your role and your career aspirations.
All modules are delivered in our central London training facilities. This qualification could also be delivered as an in-company programme at a location of your choice. Call us to find out more.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
This is a modular qualification which consists of six, one day courses from the Reed Learning PA course portfolio.
Simply choose six course modules from the following options:
- Minute Taking
- Project Skills for the PA and Administration Personnel
- Marketing for the PA and Administration Personnel
- HR for the PA and Administration Personnel
- Personal Development for the PA and Administration Personnel
- Persuading and Influencing for the PA and Administration Personnel
- Finance for the PA and Administration Personnel
- The New PA
- Essential Business Writing Skills
- Creating Effective Events
- Time Management
- The Art of Being Brilliant – An Introduction to NLP
How long will it take to complete the programme?
Usually candidates complete the programme over 12-18 months, however it is possible to fast-track your learning with dedicated study and by choosing the right course dates.
We strongly recommend that you leave a minimum gap of at least 30 days between courses to give you enough time to complete each assessment and to ensure that you are only working on one assessment at any one time. You must complete the qualification within two years, or additional fees will be incurred.
All modules require some element of pre-course work before attending the training event. This is designed to enhance and support your learning throughout the qualification. The exact nature of the pre-course work varies by module, but all delegates can expect to receive full guidance and support.
You will be assessed on five of the six course modules. The topic of the assessments will depend on the modules chosen, but all are closely linked to practical challenges and situations faced in your job.
Assessment must be 2,000-2,5000 words. Assessments are sent out after each course and you will have 30 days to complete and submit them.
If you do not pass the assignment on the first attempt, you will receive full feedback from the assessor and the opportunity to resubmit once for free. Upon completion of all modules and assessments, you will receive your certificate.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification
- Get the skills and confidence to maximise your contribution to your organisation
- Professional recognition of your skills, experience and status
- Attain knowledge, skills and accreditation to help you progress in your role and career
- Rigorous assessment – learning from your course is tested and applied in real life situations
- Free student membership of the Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) for 12 months
Who is this course for?
The Level 3 Certificate programme (equivalent to A-level) aims to give aspiring and existing PAs, secretaries and administration staff the foundation for their formal development in their role. It’s an excellent introduction to the PA or administration role for anyone with limited experience or without formal training.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.