- Edu CBA offers live course on Equity Research in the Amusement Park Sector for the company “Wonderla”. Wonderla is an amusement park designing and operating company headquartered near Bidadi, 28 km from Bangalore.
- The Company has proposed an initial public offering of 14,500,000 equity shares of Rs. 10 each. May companies are coming up with their IPO’s, the need for the same can be different sor different company.
- For instance Wonderla came up with its IPO in order to finance the new amusement park that it planned to open, which will be its 3rd amusement park in India.
- So in this project we are going to analyse this company using financial modelling and Corporate Valuation techniques.
Why you should do IPO Valuation on Wonderla training course?
This course on IPO Internship- Wonderla includes understanding Income statement, balance sheet and cash flows of the company‚ forecasting future financial statements‚ doing the analysis of the company using valuation methodologies and applying the same concept on a live company i.e. Wonderla.
- Basic Excel
Learn the excel functions and shortcuts. The excel training that you are getting is of prime importance for any analyst and we are providing it as a free module to make you an expert in excel. You are going to learn functions like IF, COUNTIF, Conditional formatting, etc.
- Advanced Excel 2010
In advance excel training you will be learning the advance excel functions like Graphs and Charts, Scroll bars, Pivot tables and much more.
- Comprehensive Financial Modelling
This is the core of your training material. You will learn all the basics of financial modelling through this module
- Corporate Valuation
Through this module you will be taught the techniques of DCF and Relative Valuation.
Who is this course for?
- MBA Finance students
- BBA Students
- Commerce graduates
- Students seeking internship projects
- Students who want to study this course along with academics
- Anyone interested in learning Financial Modelling and corporate valuation
- Students seeking career in Equity Research
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn
- Basic knowledge of finance
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.