Add to basket or enquire
IoT Automation with ESP8266:
ESP8266 is among the most integrated Wi-Fi chips in the industry. Through this training you shall get started with the ESP8266 and learn about the ESP8266 WiFi chip, starting from the absolute basics.
The training will include the following;
1. Introduction to IoT
2. Concepts involved in IoT – Embedded Systems, Networking & Programming
3. Role of NodeMCU in IoT
4. Serial interfacing
5. Digital Output taking on LED
6. Analog Output taken on LED
7. Digital Input taken from push button
8. Analog Input taken from preset and LDR
9. I2C Scanner
10. Interfacing a 16×2 LCD
11. DHT-11 temperature and humidity sensor interfacing
12. Connecting to internet
13. Getting MAC address
14. DHT-11 Data upload on cloud(Thingspeak)
15. Weather Station (IOT)
16. RGB LED interfacing
17. Switching Using Transistor
18. IR Proximity and Color detection
19. Seven Segment Display interfacing
20. Servo Control and interfacing
21. Peizo Buzzer interfacing and control
22. DC motor switching and control through Relay
23. Shift Register for serial input and parallel output
24. Implementing a web server on the NodeMCU
- Anyone who wants to build projects with the ESP8266
- Students/Professionals interested in electronics and programming
- Basic knowledge about electronics & programming
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.