IOSH Working Safely Course
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
IOSH Working Safely is designed to provide people with knowledge of the working environment and how health and safety is implemented in them. Completion of this course and the exam provides an official IOSH Working Safely certificate.
Free Microsoft Excel Training when you enquire and purchase this course with us
This IOSH course helps candidates to understand the key health and safety practices in the working environment.
The main topics covered in this course include:
- Why you need to work safely
- Risk prevention and implementing precautionary measures to help others
- Why it is important to take precautions in the working environment
- Choosing the right precautions and actions to create a safe working environment
- Knowing the different emergency procedures in the workplace
- Knowing the different accident plans in the event of an incident
- How the industry is affecting the environment
- How people can reduce waste and pollution to aid the environment
The exam is a multiple choice assessment with an exercise that involves spotting hazards and dangers.
The following features are included in this course:
- 24/7 Access
- Interactive Training
- Mobile Access
- Technical and Administrative Support
- Discussion Forums
- Personal Performance Tool
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their health and safety knowledge as well as employees looking to increase their current skill set and become employable in higher positions or roles that require a health and safety qualification.
There are no requirements for joining this course
Candidates can apply for a CSCS green labourer card upon completion.
Any roles such as manual construction that require an official and recognised health and safety certificate will be open upon completion of this course and exam.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.