IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors is for senior staff with strategic responsibility for health and safety within organisations. It is relevant across a broad range of organisations and sectors. The course gives an understanding of the case for good health and safety performance, along with how health and safety can be managed along side other organisational priorities.
Our online training course includes access to a suitably qualified tutor, all the course materials the final assessment and a genuine IOSH Safely for Executives and Directors certificate on successful completion of the course.
Our IOSH Safely for Executives and Directors training course is fully approved by IOSH. It is also 100% online, so there is no need to attend a training centre to obtain this highly regarded qualification.
Our IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors online training course is fully approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is your assurance that this course meets their stringent standards for content, delivery and the tutor support provided.
Our online training course includes all that you need to gain this highly regarded qualification, including:
- An IOSH qualified and approved tutor for the duration of your study
- Online access to all the study materials that you need for the course
- In-course quizzes to test your understanding as you progress through your course
- Activities to help you apply your training to your unique work situation
- Access to your end of course assessment which you complete and email to your tutor (There is no need to attend a classroom to undertake the assessment)
- Your IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors Certificate posted by first class signed-for delivery on successful completion of the course
Our online Safety for Executives and Directors training course covers:
- The moral, legal and financial case for health and safety
- Planning for health and safety, including:
- Determining your health and safety policy
- Planning to implement the policy
- Corporate governance
- Implementing for health and safety, including:
- Risk profiling
- Implementing plans
- Monitoring health and safety performance, including:
- Measuring performance
- Proactive monitoring
- Reactive monitoring
- Investigating incidents
- External changes
- Improving health and safety performance, including:
- Reviewing performance
- Taking action on lessons learnt
- The importance of leadership
Who is this course for?
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors is for senior staff with strategic responsibility for health and safety within organisations. It is relevant across a broad range of organisations and sectors.
Delegates should hold a senior position within an organisation.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.