S A Associates Management Training Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Our IOSH Managing Safely in Exhibitions and Events Refresher course is designed for those who have previously attended our full E&E course. This one-day course refreshes knowledge of key parts of Managing Safely with emphasis on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle in events management. The refresher day is delivered by sector-expert tutors and fully focused on the particular demands of Exhibitions and Events - from event planning to show-stop, from Covid to CDM.
One day is all it takes to keep up to speed!
You will refresh your understanding of the key areas of IOSH Managing Safely in Exhibitions and Events, considering how a safety management system will help you exert leadership to influence, control and monitor risk to improve health and safety in your events.
The course includes:
- Thinking back - Delegates reflect what they learned during and after IOSH Managing Safely in Exhibitions & Events, and revisit the key reasons for managing safely
- Leadership – how to drive a culture of health and safety in your events
- Plan – Looks at integrating health and safety with event planning, from concept to CDM
- Do – Assessing and managing E&E risks to minimise nasty surprises and maximise success
- Check – Integrating effective performance checks into your event management to drive healthy behaviour and protect everyone from stressed omissions. And how to respond well when things do go wrong.
- Act – How continual improvement makes your events easier, better, more successful
By seamlessly integrating health and safety into your project management, E&E Refresher will boost your capability and your team’s capacity: you’ll be freed to be a more creative and productive manager of successful events.
Assessment is by an end-of-course 30-minute multi-choice examination. Delegates who attend all the modules and score 60% or more in the assessment will receive their personal Managing Safely in Exhibitions and Events Refresher certificate from IOSH, the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation.
"Excellent course where the tutor worked well with the group . He understood our needs and the concerns for our specific venue. Although there was a set timetable he took time to support the group and develop our knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Chris Fowles, Match Safety Manager
Who is this course for?
IOSH Managing Safely in Exhibitions and Events Refresher is ideal for:
- Floor managers
- Duty managers
- Organisers and others with operational responsibility or safety input for exhibitions / events / shows & productions
This course also acts as a wonderful foundation from which to progress to the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH) National General Certificate.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.