Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
The Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM) is the leading institute for supply chain qualifications, available at award (price listed), certificate, diploma and extended diploma.
Their courses are delivered via online learning, supported by their team of industry experts with experience across all areas of the supply chain.
IoSCM offers a unique learning method, which is adaptable around your experiences, goals and what you would like to achieve. The courses are 100% adapted to suit the individual; you select your units, hours of study and how your assessed – use your knowledge, evidence from your working role or past qualifications.
About IoSCM and their course
Guarantee success in your industry with the Institute of Supply Chain Management. We offer every student much more than just a qualification; we provide the opportunity to grow, learn and progress as a professional with our unrivalled support network.
You can custom build the IoSCM Level 6 Warehousing Management qualification in order to meet your career ambitions, future job specification or accredit your current skill set.
This qualification is industry recognised across the globe. All IoSCM qualifications are designed and developed by industry experts to provide first class study materials
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE?
Through completion of this IoSCM Level 6 qualification, you’ll receive an internationally recognised certification from IoSCM in Warehousing Management.
As well as this, you’ll be awarded an industry recognised qualification, Level 6 in Warehousing Management from SFEDI Awards
WHAT IS THIS QUALIFICATION EQUIVALENT TO?
The IoSCM Level 6 in Warehousing Management is comparable to a Masters degree.
The Level 6 is recognised and much sought after by employers and businesses. It gives you realistic, industry-specific knowledge and skills that is entirely tailored to you and the sector, giving you the best chance of gaining employment across the supply chain.
You can study around your current commitments and still save time and money in comparison to a full time or classroom based course, as you can study at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home. If you’d like to find out how an IoSCM qualification can be significantly beneficial to your career, give our expert Course Advisors a call today.
The Level 6 courses are available as:
- Extended Diploma
Assessment Based Study
Use the knowledge you’ve developed through studying with IoSCM or other professional bodies, submit evidence of prior/current experience or learn through IoSCM expert course material and submit assignments to achieve your qualification.
- Warehouse Requirements of Business
- Warehouse Layout for Specific Business Needs
- Important Considerations of a Warehouse Location
- Services of 3rdParty Distributors
- Operational Strategy
- Managing People and Change in the Work Place
- Methods of Managing Capacity
- Operational Scheduling and Process Management
- Managing Quality
- Key Requirements of Logistics Management
- Setting up a Logistic Operation
- Benefits of Different Transport Modes
- Methods of Rationalising Logistic Operations
- Technology in Logistics
Transport Management Planning
- Transport Planning and Economic Development
- Transport within a Supply Chain Infrastructure
- Methods of Trip Distribution Modelling
- Effective Transport Policy
- International Movement of Freight
Management and Leadership
- Process of Management Activities
- Impact of Leadership and Management Techniques
- Risk Management
- Organisational Cultures
- Factors Impacting Time Management
- Strategic Role of Inventories
- Inventory Cost on Business Performance
- Managing Order Levels
- Inventory Control
- Requirement of Product Design and Production Strategy
- Location, Layout and Productivity of Manufacturing
- Forecasting, Planning and Scheduling of Production
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
Supply Chain Management
- Effective Supply Chains
- Meeting Strategic Objectives of an Organisation
- Value of 3PL and 4PL
- Cause of Supply Chain Failures
- Developments in Information Technology
- Balance Sheets, Income Statements and Cash Flow
- Cost vs. Value of Developing a Project
- Financial Analysis and Impact on Short and Long Term Business Plans
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Internal and External Environment
- Operating a Marketing System
- Financial Documentation
- Change Management Processes
Human Resource Management
- Responsibilities of HRM
- HRM Processes and Practices
- HRM and Performance Management
- Methods of Managing Employment Relationships
- Reward Management
International Freight Management
- Strategic Importance of Creating an International Supply Chain
- Multimodal Freight Movement Operation
- Legislation of the International Movement of Freight
- Alternatives to Moving International Freight
Ports and Shipping Management
- Shipping and Globalisation
- Value of Operating and Agile Portss
- Resource Requirements
- Containerised Shipping Operation
- Characteristics of Quality
- Quality Management Systems
- Total Quality Management Systems in an Organisation
Who is this course for?
As with most supply chain sectors, the roles and responsibilities of those in an Warehousing and Operations position can be varied. IoSCM’s Warehousing Academy enables those in industry to develop their skills through bespoke distance learning courses.
There are no previous requirements needed to study this course and IoSCM will evaluate whether this is the right course for you, ensuring you don’t waste valuable time and resources studying the wrong course.
This course is designed to give students the opportunity of progressing within the warehousing industry allowing them to further their knowledge and progress within their role.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.