IoSCM Level 3 Qualification in Logistics and Transport - 98% Pass Rate - Success Guaranteed - Industry Expert Tutors
PLEASE NOTE: The price stated is for an award only. Prices for certificates and diplomas will... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
The Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM) is the number 1 UK institute for supply chain qualifications, available at award (price listed), certificate and diploma.
Their courses are delivered by industry experts who have gained experience within all areas of the supply chain.
IoSCM offers a unique learning method, which is adaptable around your experiences, goals and what you would like to achieve. The courses are 100% adapted to suit the individual; you can even submit your past experience and use your current role to contribute towards your qualification!
About the course
The IoSCM logistics academy is dedicated to helping those within the logistics industry develop and grow their knowledge and expertise. This level 3 qualification means whether you have previously studied a lower level qualification or have experience working as a team leader, here at IoSCM we can still develop and teach you valuable topics which you can apply to your career/business.
IoSCM Membership included.
Through completion of the IoSCM qualification you will receive certifications from IoSCM and also a regulated qualification certificate from SFEDI Awards as the Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation.
- Logistics - FREE Transport Manager CPC Training with this unit when you study a Certificate or Diploma
- Freight - FREE Transport Manager CPC Training with this unit when you study a Certificate or Diploma
- Transport Planning Operations
- Ports and Shipping - FREE Transport Manager CPC Training with this unit when you study a Certificate or Diploma
- Inventory Processes
- Warehousing Operations - FREE Transport Manager CPC Training with this unit when you study a Certificate or Diploma
IoSCM offers two study route options: flexible or academy route. This means you can choose your units, covering a variety of sectors. Optional units covering a variety of sectors can be found below:
- Road Freight Operations - FREE Transport Manager CPC Training with this unit when you study a Certificate or Diploma
- Freight Forwarding - FREE Transport Manager CPC Training with this unit when you study a Certificate or Diploma
- Secure Cargo - FREE Transport Manager CPC Training with this unit when you study a Certificate or Diploma
- MRP/ERP Systems
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Manufacturing and Production
- Purchasing Processes
- Supply Chain Operation
This course is available as:
- Assessment based qualification
You can submit prior experience to contribute towards your course.
Assessment based learning.
“I chose IoSCM to study Logistics and Transport as I was able to select each unit to go along my duties within my job role.” – Eddie Davies
IoSCM offers a unique learning method, which is adaptable around your experiences, goals and what you would like to achieve.
IoSCM is dedicated to ensuring you learn what you need to do and don’t waste time studying topics which you already understand, helping you achieve your goals in a less time consuming manner, whilst enhancing your industry expertise.
IoSCM also boasts the best support package on the market, with unlimited access to industry expert tutors, student support team and Course Specialists, plus much more.
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to gain further knowledge of the logistics and transport industry. Suitable for those just starting their logistics and transport career, whether currently in a role or looking to get into that industry.
There are no previous requirements needed to study this course and IoSCM will evaluate whether this is the right course for you, ensuring you don’t waste valuable time and resources studying the wrong course.
This course is designed to give students an understanding of the logistics and transport industry allowing them to further their knowledge and progress within their role.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.