Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Invoice Clerk course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Invoice Clerk course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Invoice Clerk Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Invoice Clerk course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Invoice Clerk course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Accounting
- Module 02: The Role of an Accountant
- Module 03: Accounting Concepts and Standards
- Module 04: Double-Entry Bookkeeping
- Module 05: Balance Sheet
- Module 06: Income statement
- Module 07: Financial statements
- Module 08: Cash Flow Statements
- Module 09: Understanding Profit and Loss Statement
- Module 10: Fundamentals of Budgeting
- Module 11: Financial Budgeting and Planning
- Module 12: Auditing
- Module 13: Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Module 14: Introduction to Purchase Ledger
- Module 15: Importance of Purchase Ledger
- Module 16: Skills for Purchase Ledger Management
- Module 17: Purchase Ledger Control Account
- Module 18: Managing Purchase Ledger Successfully
All of our courses, including this Invoice Clerk course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Invoice Clerk course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Invoice Clerk course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Learners do not require any prior knowledge or qualifications to enroll in this course. Our flexible learning platform allows you to access the course from:
- any device
- any time
- any type of internet connection
This course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Invoice Clerk: 20,000 - 21,000 per annum,
- Invoice Processing Clerk: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Sales Ledger Invoice Clerk: £21,700 per annum
- Invoice Clerk / Data Entry: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Billing / Invoice Clerk: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Finance Clerk: £18,700 - £22,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.