The modules that will be discussed in Complete Investment Banking Training are:
- Investment Banking Overview
- Excel Skills Required for Investment Bankers
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling – Asian Paints
- REPORT WRITING Techniques
- Mergers & Acquisitions Modeling
- Private Equity
This Investment Banking courses will equip you to know:
- How Investment Bank differs from Commercial Bank
- Key Players in Investment Banks
- Who their client/Investors are,
- Understand what an Asset Management Company is.
- Various departments of Investment Banks with their respective roles in detail.
- Investment Banking Structure
- Investment Banking Roles – Associates, Analysts, Vice Presidents
In this course you will understand the nuts and bolts of how to prepare a Financial model. first, we will start with the understanding of Investment Banking industry.
Here we will learn in details how the investment banking industry works, its role, its hierarchy etc.
Then moving forward we will learn to prepare the financial models of some live operating current companies. Some of them are Asian Paints.
Other advance investment banking topics that you will be learning are:
- How to prepare a Merger Model of two companies
- How to prepare a PitchBook
- Fund Raising Options
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to appear for the CFA exam
- Computer with Internet.
- Passion to learn
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.