The course contains the following elements:
- An overview of the new regulation
- The key changes you need to be aware of
- What EU MDR means in practice
- Where you can find further information
- A quiz to test your knowledge
This course will provide participants with an overview of the critical changes in relation to EU Medical Device Regulation, along with the implementation timescales.
This course is intended for, but not limited to, regulatory personnel, managers, CEO, CFO, or any medical device or IVD field personnel who want to learn about the new regulations
SGS is the world's leading professional training provider of Quality Assurance, Internal Verification and Certification courses and a recognised benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS Academy draws on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and professional development opportunities. Their mission is to enable individuals, teams and businesses to nurture talent and enable continuous organisational progression.
By working with industry specialists, identifying improvement objectives and supporting the professional journey of their candidates, SGS have become world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
SGS Academy delivers professional training covering the following key areas:
- Quality Management Systems
- Environmental Management Systems
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Social Systems Auditing
Why choose SGS Academy?
By enrolling on a course with SGS Academy, you will benefit from:
- Best practice and recommendations from world's leading provider of quality assurance training
- A broad training portfolio covering all management systems and auditing best practice
- Flexible delivery methods, tailored to your organisational culture and level of experience
Competitive prices for all training packages available
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.