Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training that helps them adjust to their new role. Learning how to supervise your new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. This workshop can help you overcome many of the problems a new supervisor may encounter, and to set the groundwork for a successful change in your working life!
What Will Students Learn?
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence.
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees.
- Identify key attitudes that you can develop to enhance your supervisory skills.
- Use time management and planning techniques to maximize your success.
- Develop a technique for giving instructions that are clear and understood.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent.
What Topics are Covered?
- Making the transition
- Responsibilities of a supervisor
- Key behaviors and attitudes
- Setting goals and planning for success
- Active listening techniques
- Communication skills
- Giving feedback and instructions
- Orders, requests, and suggestions
- Managing conflict
- Managing challenging situations
- Developing relationships
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.