Introduction to SQL Databases
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
Introduction to SQL Databases is a Microsoft on-demand training program with the course code - OD10985AC.
Microsoft on-demand uses high-quality video, hands-on labs and knowledge-checking assessments to improve your Microsoft technical skills.
Created and presented by Microsoft experts, Microsoft On-Demand provides accurate content to help you develop – no matter your schedule.
- Official Microsoft content
- 90 days access to suit your schedule
- Learn anytime, anywhere at your own pace
- Save on travel costs
- Participate in virtual lab environments
- Reinforce learning with assessments
- Access content around the clock
- Purchase your Microsoft On-Demand product
- Receive an access code
- Login and start learning
- Finish your course and save or print your certificate
This Microsoft On-Demand course helps students considering a move into a database professional role or expanding their job role to include database elements. Fundamental database concepts including; database types, languages and designs are all included.
- Module 1: Introduction to databases
- Module 2: Data Modelling
- Module 3: Normalization
- Module 4: Relationships
- Module 5: Performance
- Module 6: Database Objects
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to learn SQL or begin a career with SQL.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and students only need general computer literacy.
SQL and Database related job roles
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.