Location & dates
End date: 05/05/2020
46 The Priory, Queensway
End date: 22/04/2020
End date: 28/04/2020
End date: 06/05/2020
23-25 Friar Lane
Our Introduction to Sales course will push your Selling Skills skills to a new level.
This intensive, hands-on one-day sales training course has been designed to provide a thorough introduction to the basic concepts of sales, and some basic skills to make salespeople more productive, and more aware of the processes thet are following.
Introduction and Course Overview
Why Do We Contact Our Customers?
- How Your Company Benefits From Customer Contact
- How Your Customer Benefits From Contact With You
- How You Benefit From Customer Contact
Starting Out in Sales
- Case Study: Jackie the Sales Newcomer
The Sales Process
- The Four Steps of a Sale
- How the Sales Cycle Works
The Fear Factor in Sales
- Defining the Fear Factor
- The Myth of the Fear Factor
- Overcoming the Fear Factor
Attributes of a Good Sales Person
- Core Attributes You Need to Succeed
The AIDA Sales Model
- Outline of the AIDA Model
- Attention - Getting Your Customer
- Interest - Creating Interest in Your Customer
- Desire - Motivating Customers to Buy
- Action - Closing the Sale
Core Selling Skills
- Communication Skills in Sales
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- Getting Organised for Sales
- Types of Objection
- Good and Bad Practice when Dealing with Objections
- Objection Handling with the LAAC Process
People Buy From People
- The Rules of Likeability
- The Importance of Empathy
- Preparing to Influence Others
Making Action Plans
- Your Plan for Sales Success
Your Personal Action Plan
Who is this course for?
The course is intended for people who are either starting in sales, who have a role with a selling element (especially in Customer Service or Support) or who want a structured refresher to recharge their existing skills and experience.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.