Add to basket or enquire
This Introduction to Psychotherapy Course covers the fundamentals - understanding psychotherapy, practice, types, and potential clients in therapy, including how to conduct online sessions. This course has been developed and delivered by an industry-renowned Motivational Psychologist and Certified Life Coach with over 15-year experience in Psychotherapy is help from heaven. Through this course, the instructor will explore theories, demonstrations of some session activities, and essential details related to psychotherapy. You can follow it at your own pace.
This course will provide you with an overview of the role of the psychotherapist, the history of psychotherapy, and the different professional settings.
The course expands to forming positive therapeutic relationships with clients and working with families, children, and groups with simple step-by-step guidance.
This entry-level course is suitable for anybody of any age and background. If you want to take your first step toward exploring psychology - this is the course for you. An exciting, interactive course with fun to learn.
This Course is also an opportunity for anybody working in health care, education, social care, or the voluntary sector willing to develop a better understanding of mental health issues as a part of their responsibilities.
Without advanced this knowledge, one can gain the confidence and know-how to apply psychotherapy to help people through this course.
You will be able to do the following by the end of this course.
- Develop a better understanding of what psychotherapy is
- Understand how to help people who need emotional support
- Understand how to provide therapy to different age groups
- Have awareness about approaches in use in psychotherapy around the world today
- Understand how to balance working from the office vs. online
- Have a better idea about how to face any emotional challenges
- Explore talk therapy
- Understand how to handle a patient in a more appropriate way
- Explore information related to psychotherapy
Why Choose this course?
- You will achieve 3 CPD points as Accredited by the CPD Group
- The course is developed and delivered by an Industry expert
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Entirely online
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
And you will also get:
Free PDF Certificate
Lifetime Course Access
*** Course Content for Introduction to Psychotherapy ***
Module 1 - Psychotherapy with an overview and its global impact,
Module 2 - Definition of psychotherapy, how to get benefits, and how to follow simple terms. Expands on guidelines for those interested in the advanced level of theories about psychology, counselling, etc.
Module 3 - Demonstrates how to start psychotherapy practice, change therapy, build caring relationships, and deal first psychotherapy session.
Module 4 - Demonstrates how to discover potential clients, effective children psychotherapy, and how to support families and adult groups.
Module 5 - Demonstrates Different types of Psychotherapy, proper approach, how to explore the conscious mind and take steps, various defence systems, empathetic approach, and Cognitive behavioural ways.
Module 6 - demonstrates online therapy, face-to-face and online system, and how to be an online psychotherapist.
Course Central is proud to offer a Certificate of Completion to all who complete courses successfully. Course Central tracks the learner’s course progress. However, the learner is responsible for validating the completion and understanding of the course. All Certificates of Completion can be validated from the Course Central website using the validation code.
A Transcript for the course with completed module details can be requested for as little as £4.99. Please note that all course Certificates and Transcripts will be titled as published on the Course Central platform.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to work as a therapist, counsellor, coach or psychologist
- Anyone who would like to use Psychotherapy in their work
- Anyone who is curious what Psychotherapy is
- You have an interest in Psychology, Counselling or Psychotherapy
- You are eager to expand your knowledge on psychotherapy related topics
- You have good access to Udemy material for learning
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.