Elite Personnel Training
Add to basket or enquire
Our one -on-one tutor led e-learning courses are packed with all the information needed to meet all statutory training requirements and remain compliant. Live pictures, animated graphics and the personality of the present form part of a very effective virtual learning environment.
Accredited by leading industry sector bodies.
Our training courses cover:
- Health and Safety Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Health and Social Care Training
- Food Safety Training
- Business Skills Training
And with over 65 courses to choose from you are sure to find a course to meet your needs with Elite Personnel Training.
Here at Elite Personnel Training our online introduction to personal safety for lone workers course will teach you the legal responsibilities for employers and employees. We will also teach you some of the security precautions that you can implement so you can work safely.
If you employ somebody who is a lone worker or you are a lone worker it is paramount that they follow the correct health and safety so that and hazards or risk can be avoided.
- Lone Worker Personal Safety: The Basics
- The Law: Responsibilities
- Assessing the Risks
- Personal Safety Solutions
- Practical Tips to Avoid Conflict
- Reporting and Recording Incidents
The Introduction to Personal Safety for Lone Workers course is approved by The International Institute of Risk & Safety Management IIRSM.
Duration 45 mins*
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions. Learners full name and valid email address are required to register for this online course, please allow 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details.
Who is this course for?
- This course is for anyone that would need to work on their own from time to time.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.