Add to basket or enquire
This course is designed for individuals looking to form a new limited company, or for those with an existing company to help you better understand what a company is, how it is formed, managed and controlled. It also covers the legal responsibilities of shareholders & directors and the admin required by various government bodies.
By completing this course, you will learn about:
UK Limited Companies
- Types of limited companies
- What is a private limited company?
- How is a limited company formed?
- Who owns a limited company?
- Who manages a limited company?
Shares & Shareholder Responsibilities
- Introduction to shares
- Different Share Types
- Shareholder Responsibilities
- Shareholder Duties
- What are directors?
- Who can be a director?
- How are directors appointed?
- Director's legal duties
- Additional director duties
- Potential penalties of being a director
Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- Introduction to Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
Company Accounts, Tax Returns & Confirmation Statements
- Tax return
- Confirmation Statements
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for individuals who either already own a limited company or those looking to form a limited company in the future.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much detailed info on this course does it have on Private Limited Companies as this is my focus? Regards
Hi Florence, thank you for your question. The course is focused solely on private limited companies. If you have any other queries, please let me know. Thanks, DarrenThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.