Add to basket or enquire
This course is designed for individuals looking to form a new limited company, or for those with an existing company to help you better understand what a company is, how it is formed, managed and controlled. It also covers the legal responsibilities of shareholders & directors and the admin required by various government bodies.
By completing this course, you will learn about:
UK Limited Companies
- Types of limited companies
- What is a private limited company?
- How is a limited company formed?
- Who owns a limited company?
- Who manages a limited company?
Shares & Shareholder Responsibilities
- Introduction to shares
- Different Share Types
- Shareholder Responsibilities
- Shareholder Duties
- What are directors?
- Who can be a director?
- How are directors appointed?
- Director's legal duties
- Additional director duties
- Potential penalties of being a director
Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- Introduction to Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
Company Accounts, Tax Returns & Confirmation Statements
- Tax return
- Confirmation Statements
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for individuals who either already own a limited company or those looking to form a limited company in the future.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.