This introductory interior design course will provide you with high quality and in-depth lessons to help you prepare to become an interior designer and the fundamental knowledge to help you develop skills. By taking this course today, you will be able to develop your skills in interior design!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
This introductory interior design course will provide you with high quality and in-depth lessons to help you prepare to become an interior designer.
The course is intended to provide you fundamental knowledge to help you develop skills to work towards becoming an interior designer.
This Introduction To Interior Design course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Definition of Terms
- What Is An Interior
- What Is Interior Design
- Interior Design Process
- Interior Design Styles
- Basic Rooms And Spaces
- Optional Rooms And Spaces
- House Extension
- Home Designing And Decorating – Basic and Extended Design
Topic 2: Interior Design Basic Knowledge
- Designer Tools
- Design Elements And Principles
- Inspiration And Design Concept
- Colour Theme
- Material Collection
Topic 3: Interior Design Advanced Knowledge
- Plan – Elevation – Section Principles
- Measuring Principles
- How To Read Floorplans
Topic 4: Technical Drawing
- Technical Drawing Definition
- Oblique Drawing
- Isometric Drawing
- Perspective Drawing Principles
- Vanishing Point Perspective Drawing
- Floorplan – Elevation Drawing
- Floorplan – Section Drawing
- Sketch Drawing Principles
Topic 5: CAD Basic Use (Computer Aided Design Software Basic Use)
- Photoshop Basic Use
- AutoCAD Basic Use
- 3Ds Max Basic Use
Topic 6: Sample Interior Design Project 10 Steps (Step by Step)
- Step 1: Space Surveying – Client Meeting – Design Brief
- Step 2: Working With Floorplan
- Step 3-1: Furnishing Floorplan Assignment Guide
- Step 3-2: Furnishing Floorplan Assignment Solved
- Step 4: Researching Tips
- Step 5-1: Sketching
- Step 5-2: Sketch With Photoshop Touches
- Step 6: Model Making Principles
- Step 7-1: First Presentation Board (Proposal Presentation)
- Step 7-2: Organizing Project Files And Folders
- Step 8-1: Drawing Section AA’ With Furniture
- Step 8-2: Dimension And Section (BB’/CC’/DD’) Drawing
- Step 9-1: Floorplan 3D Modeling
- Step 9-2: Material Editing
- Step 9-3: Putting Furniture
- Step 10: Finalization – Second And Final Presentation Board
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in becoming an interior designer or anyone who is interested in learning about interior design.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Students can pursue a career of being an Interior Designer.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, could you tell me what qualification you can gain at the end of the course please? Thank you.
Hi Lisa, all our courses are for skill enhancement and personal development. You'll get a certification of completion after the course as a proof that you have a supplemental knowledge about the subject.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.