Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Family is something that shapes our life, society and nation. But what about the rights and laws involving the family?
Intending to provide our learners with knowledge about their rights and responsibilities regarding family law more conveniently, we have prepared this course with the help of experts from the relevant fields. Therefore, the easily-understandable course modules will make your learning phase more interesting, and you will also gain in-depth knowledge on the topic. Besides, the contents of this course are also up-to-date, ensuring our learners have the best learning outcomes.
The main goal of offering this course is to systematically improve student understanding of the subject, making their online learning more pleasant and worth spending money on. This course represents everything from the introductory part to different perspectives on Family Law. This complete course will enrich your knowledge and help you grow in your career.
We are here to provide you with the best learning experience available online. Do you want to grab the opportunity to shine in the future? Then enrol now to start your learning journey and kickstart your career in the relevant field!
Learn from us and attain knowledge about:
- Get an introduction to the basics of family law
- Learn about the factors and Elements involve in Family Law
- Get acquainted with the laws involved with marriage and separation
- Deepen your understanding in insights of Equality among all
- Know everything about the rights and custodial process
- Familiarise yourself with the various perspectives regarding Family Law
- Improve your knowledge about family law and launch your career in the pertinent areas
Key Features of the Family Law Course :
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life Coaching Course
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Family Law course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Family Act
- Module 02: Framing Family Act
- Module 03: Marriage
- Module 04: Civil Partnership and Cohabitation
- Module 05: Nullity in Marriage
- Module 06: Divorce
- Module 07: Child Custody
- Module 08: Property and Finance on Divorce
- Module 09: Child Support
- Module 10: Adoption Process
- Module 11: Domestic Violence
- Module 12: Gender Equality
- Module 13: Feminist Perspectives
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone interested in the topic. This course is recommended for-
- Law Students
- Family Legal Secretary
- Family Lawyer/Law conversion
- Family Paralegal/Paralegal Secretary
- Family Planner/ Consultant
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course.
This online course is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in the field, which includes the following related professions:
- Family support worker
- Family Law Assistant
- Family Law Paralegal
- Family law professor
- Family law adviser
- Divorce lawyer
The annual income for a family lawyer in the UK ranges from £15,600 to £60,000, or £43000 on average.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.