Add to basket or enquire
Introduction to Employment Law Certificate
Employment law is a broad field that addresses every part of a person’s working life from recruitment to retirement. It aims to promote fair treatment in the workplace, ensuring that workers are paid fairly for safe work carried out under safe conditions.
This course will provide you with a brief overview of how employment law works, who is affected by employment legislation and the consequences of breaking the law. It presents employment law as a dynamic field that should be a key factor in shaping a company’s policies and procedures.
You Will Learn:
- Who is covered by employment law
- The scope of employment law, including data protection and disciplinary action
- How Trade Unions work and how employment law relates to their activities
- How employment law is enforced in the UK, why it is important to keep up with new developments in employment law and the penalties companies can expect to receive if they do not comply with legislation.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you own a business, this course will help you understand the extent of your responsibilities under the law
- If you are a worker, this course will broaden your knowledge of your workplace rights
- If you are a member of a Trade Union, or are considering joining a union, this course will give you a basic overview of their purpose and functions
- If you have a general interest in law, this course will introduce you to one of the most important legal domains in the UK.
- Module 01: What is Employment Law?
- Module 02: The Areas Addressed by Employment Law
- Module 03: Trade Unions & the Law
- Module 04: How Laws are Enforced and the Consequences of Breaking Them
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.