- To provide a solid foundation into the world of financial trading
- To help you develop an understanding of the different components required to trade successfully
- To give you an introduction to the mindset required to get consistent results
- Learn to manage risk like a professional so that no one trade can ever take you out of the game
- To teach you what it takes to become a professional trader directly from a seasoned professional who has managed multi-million pound funds for big investment banks and hedge funds for over 14 years.
What You Get
- 4 Hours Online Video Course
- 50 Hours Live Mentoring (Daily from 7 AM)
- Recording of Mentoring Room sent Daily to learn from live Market Analysis and Trading
- Future Accreditation will be given once available
- Free Personality Test to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Trade Plan Template to build your strategy based on your course
- Trade Journal Spreadsheet to Log Your Trades
- A simulated trading account to practice your strategy
Upon Completion of the course we do offer opportunities to further your learning to an advanced level with the opportunity to get a funded trading account.
If you feel you are ready to trade and have built enough knowledge from the introduction course then we can assess your trading for 3 months with your own trading account (can be as small as £500) and if you meet our criteria then you will be rewarded with a $10k account to trade.
The Forex markets can seem complex, but this is only because they are made to look like this by design. The institutions consistently win (which is why they own and work in big expensive buildings in the city), whilst the retail trader continuously loses money. Is this by chance or by design?
Andy Demi, the head trader of the London Trading Group, has worked in the institutional world and what he reveals on this course is how to stop trading like the retail guys and instead to start trading like the big fish. He is a seasoned veteran when it comes to trading (with over 14 years experience).
The fact is 99% of the education available to the ‘small guy’ whether from books or youtube videos, teaches you archaic methods based around lagging indicators. Now don’t get me wrong, indicators do have a time and place, and indeed LTG do teach you how to effectively use indicators. However, success at trading has a much more to it than this and without the core elements in place, you have practically zero chance of success.
If you complete the course and feel like it wasn’t worth the money invested then we will always be happy to give you a full ‘no questions asked’ refund. We are that confident that you will enjoy this course.
In addition to the 4 hours of online video you will have access to our daily live mentoring room for a whole month (about 50 hours). This means you can login to your screens from home and watch Andy Demi and the other LTG senior traders tackle the markets. This will illustrate that we are not just about hindsight but we are willing to make trading calls and educate you on why, completely live in front of your eyes.
I look forward to welcoming you into our group community.
Who is this course for?
This course has been developed with the beginner and intermediate trader in mind. Whether you are new to trading or have some knowledge, you will undoubtedly learn a great deal from this introductory course.
No pre-qualifications required. Just a willingness to learn.
Junior/Senior Proprietary Trader - $10k to $50k Starting Accounts
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.