International Business Diploma
- Tutor is available to students
Learn how the social, political, economic and institutional factors affect international business environments and global strategies.
- How social, political, economic and institutional factors define the business environment of countries
- What role history and leadership play in shaping the environment
- How companies’ strategies are affected by the environment
- How the rules of the game set by global institutions, such as the WTO, affect business and human welfare, for example, through the pricing of AIDS drugs in developing countries like South Africa
- How diverse stakeholders, including NGOs, shape the business environment and affect company strategies
- How companies and NGOs create value at the bottom of the pyramid
The course fee covers registration, learning materials, assessment and certification. The certificate is sent out to the students within 24 hours of course completion.
Students who complete this course will develop:
- 1. An understanding of the environmental, social, personal and economic factors that drive „voluntary? business environmental/sustainability management strategies.
- 2. An understanding of the economic and business management theories of how business firms make environmental management decisions.
- 3. An understanding of the evidence on the adoption and use of „voluntary? business environmental management practices and performance.
- 4. An exposure to the environmental management strategies and programs of selected firms.
- 5. An understanding of the shifting roles of government and non-governmental organisations in business environmental management.
- 6. Skills in analysing the economics of an organisation?s environmental management or sustainability program, and writing a professional report or making professional presentation of the analysis and findings.
No previous knowledge required to enrol on this course
- Business Analyst
- International Business Analyst
- Global Business Manager
- Global Business Strategist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.