Add to basket or enquire
***Limited Time Offer - Use code "NEWYEAR" for an Extra 10% OFF***
Internal Quality Assurance with Risk Management Training - Level 4 Qualification
Gain proficiency in quality assurance with the TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) qualification! This qualification is your sure-fire way to shine at the workplace and your career.
This on-demand TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) qualification is awarded by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation, ensuring a solid foundation and assisting you to gain in-depth knowledge of the quality assurance sector. You will be learning from the principles of quality assurance to the fundamentals of the assessment process to risk assessment at a workplace and much more!
Upon completing this TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) qualification, you will ensure your professional position, progress further to higher levels of professional qualifications, and be able to ascend your career ladder.
Not only that!!!
Along with this well-organised TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) qualification, you will get a premium CPD accredited Risk Management course completely FREE!!!
So, enrol today! Learn the A-Z of quality assurance and risk management and become a qualified professional!
- Qualification type: TQUK Level 4 Award
- Qualification title: TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 4
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 90
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 601/2338/2
Why TQUK Qualifications?
TQUK, namely Training Qualifications UK Ltd. is the UK's most creative, contemporary, and fastest-growing awarding organisation. TQUK is a well-established awarding organisation governed by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales, ensuring professionalism and recognition of the qualifications.
**TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)**
- Unit 1: Understanding The Principles And Practices Of Internally Assuring The Quality Of Assessment
- Unit 2: Internally Assure The Quality Of Assessment
***Curriculum of The FREE Course***
- Module 01: Introduction to Risk Management
- Module 02: Risk and Types of Risk
- Module 03: Benefits of Risk Management
- Module 04: Enterprise Risk Management
- Module 05: Risk Management Process
- Module 06: Risk Analysis and Assessment
- Module 07: The Risk Evaluation Process
- Module 08: Managing Financial Risks
- Module 09: The Fundamentals of Operational Risk Management
- Module 10: Managing Technology Risks
- Module 11: Managing Legal & Political Risk
- Module 12: Environmental Risk Assessment
- Module 13: Risk Assessment at Workplace
- Module 14: Market & Social Risk Assessment
- Module 15: Preparing Risk Management Plan: Step by Step
- Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate providers of education or training.
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 90.
- Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for qualification, is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 120 hours.
Method of Assessment
- Assessment activities consist of a few short assignments that you have to complete to show evidence of general reading while adding references to your work.
- All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Successful candidates will be awarded a TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) from Training Qualifications UK Ltd.
You will also get a CPD accredited Risk Management certificate from Apex Learning.
- Level 4 Award in Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development
Who is this course for?
Our extensive TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) course is suitable for ambitious learners who are already working or considering working in the Quality Assurance sector.
The qualification is also suitable for individuals who:
- Wish to join in an assessor role
- Beginner this field and wish to acquire in-demand assessing skills
- wish to gain formal recognition of their skills
- want to study from home at their own convenience
TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) qualification does not have any specific entry requirements for students. However, you must be at least 19 years old or above to register.
TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
You will have the ability to accomplish a lot of things with this certificate. Here are just a few examples:
- Internal quality assurer
- Market developer
- Marketing executive
- Quality monitoring officer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.