Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Gain the skills and credentials to ensure that assessors and trainers are professionally competent to meet organisational objectives by enrolling in the Internal Quality Assurance (RQF) - Ofqual Regulated. This course is accredited by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised.
In this comprehensive training course, you will learn about the role and responsibilities of an internal assurance assessor, exploring a wide range of quality assurance methods. You will learn how to provide support to assessors and tutors, identifying their development needs and ensuring that organisational policies and procedures are adhered to.
You will also learn how to put together an effective quality assurance plan to internally assure the quality of assessment. On successful completion, you will have a solid understanding of quality assurance principles and how to implement measures to improve standards of performance.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials.
- Step-by-step tutorial videos.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
This award is designed to develop the students’ ability to:
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in your area of responsibility
- Understand the difference between quality assurance and quality control
- Ensure organisational procedures and policies are adhered to
- Compose an effective quality assurance plan
- Identify the key development needs of assessors
- Assess the professional competency and knowledge of assessors
- Provide adequate support and supervision to assessors and tutors
- Ensure appropriate assessment methods are adopted by assessors
- Account for all decisions made regarding assessment & quality standards
The TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) provides learners with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to enable learners to perform the role of internal quality assurer.
Successful learners can progress through the suite of qualifications in this specification and to other qualifications such as:-
TQUK Level 4 Award in Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development (RQF)
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 120 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
GLH for this qualification is 90.
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- Three written assignments
- One micro teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Who is this course for?
This is a general course ideal for aspiring internal quality assessors and those who are new to the role. It is suitable for those who want to develop an understanding of the role of an internal quality assessor, and IQA principles and practices. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied part-time or full-time.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- are not yet in an internal quality assessor role
- are new to the industry and want to test their knowledge
- have the potential to study at the same level of demand as that of A-levels studies
- want a short qualification to gain formal recognition of their skills
On successful completion, learners will be equipped with the skills and practical knowledge to become a qualified quality assurer, with a certificate of achievement as recognition of their skills, which can be used to enhance their resume.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.