Add to basket or enquire
Assumptions about current management practices
- Management is uncertain and insecure regarding the risks of asset loss in their business.
- Management does not currently have any methods in place for effective business asset control.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various kinds of business assets,
- Describe the structure and elements of an internal control system,
- Develop asset control activities,
- Explain how to implement asset control activities
This training course is designed for business owners and managers who do not have a background or training in finance and accounting. They generally share the following points-of-view with regard to business asset control:
- It is difficult to create and implement the necessary regulations and procedures to control various kinds of business. Controlling assets relies primarily on trusting those who manage them. (Although this is an important factor, it is not unique to the controlling system.)
- Little attention is paid to the evaluation and definition of risks when setting up asset controlling
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for managers and staff of SMEs including:
- Business owners, directors, shareholders, etc.
- The board of directors and board of supervisors,
- Anyone working newly in finance
- Others who manage or control business
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.