Become a certified compliance auditor and learn how to effectively govern an organisation with the Internal Compliance Auditor course. This certificate program is a beginners course, designed to provide foundational knowledge of the auditing process.
This internal auditor course includes practical exercises and expert instructor-led units covering a wide range of topics from the compliance audit checklist to how to conduct an internal audit report. You will also learn all about risk assessment and control and will be introduced to essential risk prevention strategies and techniques.
Throughout the course, you will develop the core skills to fast track your career, including decision-making, conflict management and communication.
Highlights of The Internal Compliance Auditor
- Familiarise with the internal audit planning checklist
- Explore crucial techniques for risk assessment and control
- Learn the core competences of an internal compliance auditor
- Develop essential skills in conflict management and communication
- Have a solid understanding of international laws and regulations
- Be able to manage relationships between stakeholders
- Expand your knowledge of business ethics and business values
- Understand the importance and meaning of governance
We’ve taken this comprehensive Internal Compliance Auditor course and broken it down into 15 manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Mastering the Five Levels of Audit Skills
- Module 01: How to Get the Most from This Course
- Module 02: Techniques for Planning Useful Audits
- Module 03: Techniques for Detailed Risk and Control Assessment
- Module 04: Testing and Sampling Techniques
- Module 05: Documentation and Issue Development
- Module 06: Core Competencies You Need as an Auditor
- Module 07: Techniques for Managing the Audit Team
- Module 08: Techniques for Managing the Constituent Relationship
- Module 09: Auditing
- Module 10: Internal Audit
- Module 11: The Audit
- Module 12: Audit Checklist
- Module 13: Conducting an Audit
- Module 14: Noncompliance and Corrective Action
- Module 15: Audit Closing
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the Internal Compliance Auditor course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Internal Compliance Auditor course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Internal Compliance Auditor course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire this skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.