Add to basket or enquire
Our Internal Audit Skills Diploma is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Internal Audit Skills Diploma is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
If you’re interested in kickstarting an internal auditing career and want to boost your financial management knowledge, the Internal Audit Skills training course from One Education is the perfect way to increase your employability and enrich your CV with amazing new skills.
Internal auditing requires a range of professional skills, and the Internal Audit Skills course is designed to provide you with everything you need to succeed. Get step-by-step guidance on internal auditing procedures and how to carry out technology-based internal audits. The Internal Audit Skills course also covers internal control and control risk.
Enrol on the Internal Audit Skills training course and study the course materials at your own pace. Completing the Internal Audit Skills course will give your expert-level knowledge on competing audit interviews and also coach you on the different types of audit reports you will have to complete to show your results. Learn about UK internal audit standards, and explore how you could progress in a career as an Internal Auditor with the Internal Audit Skills training course. Increase your auditing knowledge and pursue a lifelong career in financial management with One Education and the Internal Audit Skills course.
What Will I Learn From This Internal Audit Skills Course:
- Learn about auditing as a form of assurance
- Explore a range of internal auditing procedures
- Discover how to conduct a technology-based audit
- Learn about internal control and control risk
- Understand how to conduct audit interviews
- Discover how to report on audit outcomes
- Study UK internal audit standards
- Explore a career as an Auditor
Why People Enrol this Internal Audit Skills Diploma From One Education:
- Receive an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Internal Audit Skills Diploma
- Learning materials of our Internal Audit Skills Diploma contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Internal Audit Skills Diploma course content for a full year
- Complete the Internal Audit Skills Diploma course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Internal Audit Skills Diploma
Course Curriculum Of The Internal Audit Skills Diploma
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Internal Audit Skills Diploma:
Internal Audit Skills - Module 01:
Auditing as a Form of Assurance
- Defining an Audit
- Types of Audits
- Types of Auditors
Internal Audit Skills - Module 02:
Internal Audit Procedures
- Objectives and Procedures of Internal Audits
- Internal Audit Planning
- Audit Conduct
- Documentation of Audit Results
- Audit Conduct Analysis
- Audit Findings, Follow-Up and Closure
- Performance Measures for Internal Auditing
Internal Audit Skills - Module 03:
Technology-based Internal Audit
- Audit Technology Continuum
- General Software Useful for Auditors
- Specialised Audit Software Applications
Internal Audit Skills - Module 04:
Internal Control and Control Risk
- What Is Internal Control?
- The Importance of Internal Control
- Components of Internal Control
- Control Environment
- The Fraud Triangle
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management Processes
- Monitoring of Controls
- Design of Internal Controls
Internal Audit Skills - Module 05:
- Introduction to Interviews
- Types of Interviews
- Behavioural Aspects of Interviewing
- Types of Questions
- Conduct during an Interview
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Recording the Interview
Internal Audit Skills - Module 06:
Reporting Audit Outcome
- Types of Reports
- Interim Audit Reports
- The Reporting Process
- Formulating the Audit Opinion
- Formulating Recommendations
- The Clearance Process
- Formulating the Action Plan
- Supportive Evidence
Internal Audit Skills - Module 07:
UK Internal Audit Standards
- Attribute Standards
- Performance Standards
Internal Audit Skills - Module 08:
Career as an Auditor
- Job Role and Responsibilities
- Necessary Qualifications
- Essential Skills and Competencies
- Job Providers
- Challenges in Internal Audit
How is the Internal Audit Skills Diploma assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the (course title), learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this (course title), you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Internal Audit Skills Diploma is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in audit
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Internal Audit Skills Diploma. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
Internal audit skills diploma is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Internal audit skills diploma will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Internal audit skills diploma also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Phoebe Yuk Yue asked:
Will course material be provided for each module?
Dear Phoebe, Thank you for your question. Yes, you will receive course materials for all the modules. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.