Add to basket or enquire
The Internal Audit Skills Course is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Internal Audit Skills Course consists of several modules that take around 4 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
Module 01: Auditing as a Form of Assurance
- Defining an Audit
- Types of Audits
Module 02: Internal Audit Procedures
- Objectives and Procedures of Internal Audits
- Internal Audit Planning
- Audit Conduct
- Documentation of Audit Results
- Audit Conduct Analysis
- Audit Findings, Follow-Up and Closure
Module 03: Technology-based Internal Audit
- Audit Technology Continuum
- General Software Useful for Auditors
Module 04: Internal Control and Control Risk
- What Is Internal Control?
- The Importance of Internal Control
- Components of Internal Control
- Control Environment
- The Fraud Triangle
Module 05: Audit Interviews
- Introduction to Interviews
- Types of Interviews
- Behavioural Aspects of Interviewing
- Types of Questions
- Conduct during an Interview
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Recording the Interview
Module 06: Reporting Audit Outcome
- Types of Reports
- Interim Audit Reports
- The Reporting Process
- Formulating the Audit Opinion
- Formulating Recommendations
- The Available Options
- The Need to Remove Barriers to Good Risk Management and Control
- The Exercise of Creative Thinking
- Practical Workability
- The Clearance Process
- Formulating the Action Plan
- Supportive Evidence
Module 07: UK Internal Audit Standards
- Attribute Standards
Module 08: Career as an Auditor
- Job Role and Responsibilities
- Necessary Qualifications
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Internal Audit Skills course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Internal Audit Skills is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.