Interior Design - Diploma
On Interior Design course completion students can claim endorsed certificate by paying £95... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
Level 4 Diploma in Interior Design
Discover what it takes to write your own success story in one of the world’s most rewarding creative industries. Study for an advanced Diploma in Interior Design and explore a range of dynamic and inspiring career options. If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your passion for design and decorating into a career, Staff Training Solutions is here to help make it happen.
On a global basis, property owners and developers are constantly searching for creative and inspired individuals for the design, renovation, remodelling and repurposing of their interiors. Whether it’s assisting with the transformation of a current property or helping shape the interiors of an ambitious new-build, qualified interior designers make a real mark on the world around them. Growing demand for superior-quality services has brought about a spike in career opportunities for those with the required skills, talents and confidence to perform. With the help of our highest-level Diploma in Interior Design, the rewarding and creative career you’ve always dreamed of could be right at your fingertips.
This exclusive distance learning opportunity has been designed to guide newcomers to interior design through all key aspects of the profession from start to finish. Learners explore a range of industries-specific skills and essential theory, priming every candidate for a successful career in interior design. Learn about effective use of colour, furniture, lighting and more, while investigating the project cycle and how to build strong client relationships. Whether looking to join an established interior design firm or start your own business from scratch, an internationally-recognized qualification could make all the difference.
Study in your own time and at your own pace today for a brighter tomorrow!
Level 4 Diploma in Interior Design
When studying for an advanced Diploma in Interior Design with Staff Training Solutions, every learner benefits from:
- The freedom to study in your own time and at your own pace from anywhere in the world.
- No time restrictions or deadlines to worry about – complete flexibility and accessibility for all learners.
- Access to our exclusive digital learning platform, which provides all course materials, digital textbooks and documentation required to complete the course.
- The opportunity to study for an internationally-recognized qualification, which could transform your career prospects for life.
- Comprehensive support from your own assigned tutor with extensive industry experience and expertise, to assist with completion of your course.
The primary learning objectives of our advanced Diploma in Interior Design centre on successful transition to a professional position. With no specific experience or education needed, the course gradually guides learners through the practical skills and theory needed to succeed as an interior designer. All you have to bring along for the ride is a solid dose of creativity and plenty of commitment – our advance Interior Design Diploma takes care of the rest!
Along with a comprehensive overview of the current interior design industry, learners are introduced to the most important interior design principles and elements. Candidates learn how to work with textures, patterns, colours and space, along with wall coverings, interior lighting elements, artwork, key fixtures and appropriate furniture. The project planning and execution processes are broken down into their component stages and investigated in-depth, as is the importance of developing the strongest possible client-designer relationships. The course finishes with a broad introduction to the steps required to start and manage a brand-new interior design business.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A thorough understanding of the contemporary interior design industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of all key interior design principles and elements
- The confidence to plan and execute challenging interior design projects
- Professional skills for building strong client-designer relationships
- The skills required to transform inspiration into tangible results
- A detailed knowledge of each component project stage
- The confidence and skills required to start and manage an interior design business
This intensive yet digestible Diploma in Interior Design is delivered across nine modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - An Introduction to Interior Design
- Module 2 - Interior Design Decorating Principles
- Module 3 - Design Elements
- Module 4 - Room Elements
- Module 5 - Room by Room Designing
- Module 6 - The Client-Designer Relationship
- Module 7 - Planning Essentials
- Module 8 - Stages of a Project
- Module 9 - Starting an Interior Design Business
Who is this course for?
Our fully-accredited Diploma in Interior Design is ideally-suited to both industry newcomers and existing members of the workforce in pursuit of higher positions. Though comprehensive and intensive, each module has been designed for maximum accessibility and flexibility. Earning an internationally-recognised qualification can be of limitless value in both securing high-level positions within the industry and building a successful interior design business from scratch.
Providing learners with the opportunity to study in their own time and at their own pace, our Diploma in Interior Design is also perfect for those who do not have the time to commit to traditional education. Accessible from anywhere in the world on a 24/7 basis, our exclusive digital learning platform provides access to all the materials you’ll need to successfully complete your course. What’s more, our experienced tutors and the wider Staff Training Solutions support team are on-hand at all times to provide you with all the support you need.
Armed with plenty of creativity and the desire to succeed, you’re already halfway there!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Diploma in Interior Design must nonetheless meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- A flair for design and plenty of creativity
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
Upon successful completion of our Diploma in Interior Design, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Home Decorator
- Home Organizer
- Home Stager
- Home Staging Consultant
- Interior Decorating Consultant
- Interior Decorator
- Interior Design Consultant
- Interior Designer
- Interior Space Designer
- Kitchen Designer
- Licensed Interior Designer
- Retail Space Planner
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.