Add to basket or enquire
Are you overwhelmed by what to put on your, or your client’s, windows? Are you paralyzed by the options and styles available and don’t know where to start? Are you fearful of making the wrong decision and wasting both money, time and fabric – either yours or your clients?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course is here to help.
Whatever the interior space requires, this course has been designed to give you the right tips, techniques, and approaches to make the most out of your curtains and blinds, both functionally and aesthetically.
Why choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
- Introduction to Curtains and Blinds in Interiors
- Function and Aesthetic Considerations in Window Treatments
- Curtains: Anatomy & Positioning
- Headings and Curtains Styles
- Working With Linings in Curtains and Blinds
- Measuring and Calculating Fabric for Window Treatments
- Curtain Hardware
- Blind Styles for Interiors
- Measuring for Blind Manufacturing
- Selecting and Using Fabrics for Window Treatments
Edplx has connections and great business relationships with respectable companies within the job industry. This plays an important role in assisting all our students searching for internships, apprenticeships and part/full time jobs. We also provide all our students with the opportunities to speak to our talented career advisors and experts. You will also be invited to career fairs to give you the chance to present yourself to potential employers, once you sign up for it.
Upon completion of the course you will be awarded a Free PDF Certificate with your own unique ID, that employers can track and verify through our website. Hard Copy certificates and transcripts are available to purchase on our website.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about interior design curtains or someone who is looking to decorate their own home.
The Interior Design Curtain & Blinds Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- Interior Designer - £25,000 - £40,000
- Home Designer - £18,000 - £23,000
- Wedding Planner - £20,000 - £25,000
or, other related fields of interior design.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.