Institute of Beauty and Makeup
Add to basket or enquire
The Interior Design Curtain and Blinds is specially designed to provide you with all the professional skills and industry knowledge you need to take your career to the next level. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of Interior Design Curtain and Blinds and its key areas, covering the fundamentals and beyond.
Our courses have been broken down into several user-friendly modules, taught by an experienced professional who will take you through each topic step-by-step. Not only will you gain an insight into the different roles in this field, but you will develop both practical and theoretical understanding that can be applied in a real-life context.
This training will give you the confidence and credentials to stand out to prospective employers in the relevant sector, climb up the career ladder and boost your earning potential in no time.
Enrol today and invest in your bright future.
Key Learning Points of Interior Design - Curtain and Blinds
- Fast track your career in the beauty industry with a formal qualification
- Master a range of techniques used by professional beauty experts
- Gain the skills to work in a professional beauty salon or clients’ homes
- Get tips and tricks from the experts to rise to the top of the industry in no time!
Why iBeauty is Your Best Choice
Key Features of Interior Design - Curtain and Blinds
- Immersive course materials (i.e. videos, presentations and explanatory figures.)
- Comprehensive course design
- On-demand learning support 24/7
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- Instant certification on course completion
- CPD accreditation
- Course content developed by “Industry Experts/Professionals”
Our comprehensive Interior Design - Curtain and Blinds is designed to give our learners the best possible learning experience. We’ve broken down our Interior Design - Curtain and Blinds course into 12 bite sized modules. To achieve certifiable skills there is no better place than iBeauty.
**** Interior Design - Curtain and Blinds Course Curriculum****
**Interior Design - Curtain and Blinds**
Introduction To Curtains and Blinds in Interiors
- Introduction To Curtains and Blinds in
Function and Aesthetic Considerations in Window Treatments
- Function and Aesthetic Considerations in Window Treatments
Curtains: Anatomy & Positioning
- Curtains: Anatomy & Positioning
Headings and Curtains Styles
- Curtain Headings and Styles
Working With Linings in Curtains and Blinds
- Working With Linings in Curtains and Blinds
Measuring and Calculating Fabric for Window Treatments
- Measuring and Calculating Fabric for Window Treatments
- Curtain Hardware
Blind Styles for Interiors
- Blind Styles for Interiors
Measuring for Blind Manufacturing
- Measuring for Blind Manufacturing
Selecting and Using Fabrics for Window Treatments
- Selecting and Using Fabrics for Window Treatments
Bonus: Halloween Special Gift
- Perfect “Halloween Makeup Application”: Tips and Tricks
To obtain the course completion certificate, you have to attend an assessment exam at the end of the course. This is an automated, instant MCQ exam which tests knowledge you achieved through your learning. First retake is on the house, if you need, as a promotional offer!!!
Our Interior Design - Curtain and Blinds course is fully accredited. Rest assured with our accredited courses, because we strive to provide up-to-date skills and knowledge to help you become more competent and effective in your field of interest.
Through our accredited courses, you can show your commitment to gain new skills and contribute to personal and professional development, improve your job prospects, enhance and evolve in career. Upon successful completion of your Interior Design - Curtain and Blinds course, you can obtain a PDF copy of your certificate at the cost of £4.99 or a Printed hard copy at £9.99. Or you can have both (PDF + hard copy) at £11.99. [FREE POSTAGE]
Who is this course for?
This course would be perfect for anyone looking to be an professional and get credentials. It is also great for practising professionals who gained practical knowledge but lacks recognised credentials to vouch for their skill, and this Interior Design Curtain and Blinds Course will boost your career with the CPD Accreditation certificate you will receive upon completion.
Interior Design - Curtain and Blinds course is a standalone program requiring no previous knowledge of the topic. All you need is a device and an Internet connection to start learning with iBeauty.
Once you have completed this Interior Design Curtain and Blinds Course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the Interior Design Curtain and Blinds . You can freelance your skill as a professional. With some experience under your belt, you will be able to kickstart your own business.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.