Add to basket or enquire
One Day Only! Get it Before it’s Gone: Our Biggest End Of Season Sale Ever!
✦✦✦ Better Route for Quicker Growth Opportunity with Limited Time; Grab This Offer Now! ✦✦✦
Have you given up looking for a course that can improve your understanding and help you to bloom? If so, you've come to the right spot because our tactfully crafted Intelligence Analyst Training course will help you go one step closer to achieving your goal.
♠ Get our premium course with a Free PDF Certificate at an unbelievable price♠
Each session in this course is thorough and easy-to-understand. The extensive course materials of Intelligence Analyst Training are accessible at any time and from any location, allowing you to study at your own speed in the comfort of your own home. Throughout the course, you will receive tutor support, and our helpful customer service is available around-the-clock to help you with any problems you might face while studying the Intelligence Analyst Training.
What You Get Out Of Studying With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Full one-year access to course materials
- Instant assessment results
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Study the course at your own pace
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the training
- Study at your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining valuable skills by completing the course
✦✦✦ Enrol in the Intelligence Analyst Training course to find out more about the topic and get one step closer to reaching your desired success ✦✦✦
The course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. The Intelligence Analyst Training has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Module 01: Defining Intelligence Analysis
Module 02: Development of Intelligence Analysis
Module 03: The Intelligence Cycle
- The Intelligence Cycle
- The Phases of the Cycle
Module 04: Critical Thinking and Structuring
- Defining Critical Thinking
- Standards for Critical Thinking
- Skill-Based Approach
- A Disposition to Think Critically
- The Role of Questions
- Pseudo-Critical Thinking
- Which Will Encourage You to Think Critically
- The Costs and Benefits of Thinking Critically
Module 05: Analysis Process and Best Practice
- Identify and Write for Your Audience
- Organise Your Information for the User
- Defining the problem
- Generating the Hypothesis
- The Collection Process
- Preparing and Conducting Your Briefings
Module 06: Intelligence and National Security
- Know about National Security Strategy
- Key Messages from the NSS
- A Redefinition of National Security
- Adopting Anticipatory Policies
- Building National Resilience
- Use Your Intelligence for Public Security
Module 07: Legal Issues and Ethics
- Keeping Secrecy of Your Work
- War and Peace
- Ends vs Means
- Nature of the Opponent
- Changes in Ethics and Morals
- Understanding HUMINT
- Covert Action
- Analytic Pressures
Module 08: Your Role, Responsibilities, and Functions as an Analyst
- Your Role and Function
- Know Your Responsibilities
- Special Challenges You Might Face
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the course.
After successfully passing the course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate as proof of your expertise.
All students who successfully complete the course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for those who are interested or already working in this sector.
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this course.
This Intelligence Analyst Training course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, I have no previous knowledge of IT skills. Is this a must for the course?Answer:
Hi Vanessa, Thanks for your interest. You need general IT literacy to access the course as the course is online and need to access using a smart device. There is no specific subject knowledge required for enrolling into this course. Anyone can do the course without any prior subject knowledge. Stay SafeThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.