Add to basket or enquire
►►► With a Single Purchase, You Can Have 2 QLS Endorsed Certificates At Your Doorstep ◄◄◄
Get 2 QLS Endorsed Courses + 5 Additional CPD Accredited Courses + 5 Job Profile Building Courses with 12 PDF Certificates worth £350 in a Single Payment!
►►► Premium Bundle Package For Premium Learners ◄◄◄
With this Insurance bundle, you’ll get 2 Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed best-selling courses, 5 CPD-accredited courses, and 5 job profile building courses with expertly crafted course materials, all in one convenient package.
You’ll have an arsenal of skills to lock down your desired career after completing this Insurance package filled with job profile development courses. Moreover, you will have access to all of the courses in this Insurance bundle for free for a whole year and learn a multitude of highly coveted skills to move up the corporate ladder.
With this comprehensive Insurance package, you’ll have all of your questions answered and all of the necessary expertise under your belt. Apart from setting you up for success, this Insurance course offers numerous advantages to make your learning experience more pleasurable and less stressful. All of these perks, freebies, and this high-end Insurance bundle are available for a flat fee of £200. So, add this Insurance bundle to the basket and take your expertise up a notch!
What classes are included in this package?
This job-ready / career-focused Insurance bundle package includes:
2 QLS endorsed courses that will make your armory of expertise heavier—
- Course 01: UK Insurance Complete Course at QLS Level 5
- Course 02: Risk Management Level 7 at QLS Level 7
5 additional CPD accredited courses that will give you an edge over your competitors—
- Course 01: Diploma in Financial statement Analysis
- Course 02: Contracts Law UK 2021
- Course 03: Sales Techniques
- Course 04: Sales Negotiation Training Course
- Course 05: Business English and Communication
5 job profile building courses that will assist you in reimagining your thriving techniques —
- Course 01: Creating a Professional LinkedIn profile
- Course 02: Resume Writing & Job Search With LinkedIn and Interview Tips
- Course 03: Perfect Linkedin profile - Hack Your Way to Recruiter's Shortlist
- Course 04: Building a Relevant LinkedIn Network
- Course 05: Job Interview Preparation Training
Skills You Will Gain
The five job profile building courses will help you develop a skill set that will allow you to continue to explore and evolve as a professional, such as —
- Get the top 10 tips to build a professional LinkedIn profile that stands out.
- Develop your ability to create an outstanding resume and LinkedIn profile introduction.
- Learn the optimal use of LinkedIn to expand your network for mutual benefit.
- Deep dive into the LinkedIn hacks for landing on the recruiter’s shortlist.
- Discover the insider secrets and professional-approved tips for acing any interview.
Why Choose Thames College?
Along with the 2 QLS endorsed courses, 5 top-tier CPD accredited courses and 5 job profile building courses, Thames College offers you the benefit of —
- Learn with engaging voice-over and visual elements to facilitate your learning process.
- Get a year's worth of unlimited access to the Insurance course.
- Receive round-the-clock access to expert assistance.
- Participate in quick assessments and get instant feedback on your progress.
- Study Insurance at your own schedule from the convenience of your own home.
Thames College is a One Education approved resale partner for Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed courses.
***UK Insurance Complete Course***
- Insurance Industry
- The UK Insurance Industry
- Principles of Insurance
- General Insurance
- Personal Lines Insurance
- Commercial Lines Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Insurance Fraud
- Underwriting Process
***Risk Management Level 7***
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk and Types of Risk
- Benefits of Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Management Process
- Risk Analysis & Assessment
- The Risk Evaluation Process
- Managing Financial Risks
- The Fundamentals of Operational Risk Management
- Managing Technology Risks
- Managing Legal & Political Risk
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment at Workplace
- Market & Social Risk Assessment
- Preparing Risk Management Plan: Step by Step
***Diploma in Financial statement Analysis***
- Why Analyse Financial Statements?
- GAAP Rules
- Correct Timing
- Earnings Management
- Balance Sheet
- Balance Sheet Part-2
- Balance Sheet Part-3
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Time Series
- Ratios- Introduction
- Applying Ratios
- Executive Compensation
- Owners’ Equity
- Earnings Per Share
***Contracts Law UK 2021***
- Introduction to UK Laws
- Ministry of Justice
- Agreements and Contractual Intention
- Considerations and Capacities of Contact Laws
- Terms within a Contract
- Misinterpretations and Mistakes
- Consumer Protection
- Privity of Contract
- Insurance Contract Laws
- Contracts for Employees
- Considerations in International Trade Contracts
- Laws and Regulations for International Trade
- Remedies for Any Contract Breach
***Sales Negotiation Training Course***
- The Mind Of A Consultant
- Mastering Sales Is Mastering Life Skills
- The Continuous Journey
- Universal Laws Of Success
- The Three Pillars Of Success
- Personal Honesty
- Deferred Gratification
- Suppression Of Principle
- Emotional Intelligence
- Core Principles Of Emotional Intelligence
- The Problem Is Internal
- The Two Motivational Forces
- Product Confidence
***Business English and Communication***
- Module 1: Business Writing Skills
- Module 2: The Basics of Grammar
- Module 3: The Basics of Sentence
- Module 4: Structure of Sentence
- Module 5: Question
- Module 6: Punctuation & Capitalisation
- Module 7: Spelling
- Module 8: Common Mistakes & Ways to Improve
- Module 9: Communication Skills
- Module 10: Business Telephone Skills
- Module 11: Customer Service
***Creating a Professional LinkedIn profile***
- Unit 01: Class Introduction
- Unit 02: A deep overview of the various sections of a professional LinkedIn Profile
- Unit 03: Managing your professional LinkedIn profile
- Unit 04: Closing Remarks and Resources
***Resume Writing & Job Search With LinkedIn and Interview Tips***
- Unit 01: Introduction
- Unit 02: Creating a Killer Resume and Linked In Profile
- Unit 03: Developing Relationships That Matter With Guest Howie Kra
***Perfect Linkedin profile - Hack Your Way to Recruiter's Shortlist***
- Introduction, My Story
- Profile Sections explained - tips and tricks
- Deep Dive into Settings
- How can you apply for jobs?
- Closing Thoughts
***Building a Relevant LinkedIn Network**
- Module 01: Class Introduction
- Module 02: LinkedIn Networking Best Practices
- Module 03: Review LinkedIn Networking live on LinkedIn
- Module 04: Course closing Remarks
***Job Interview Preparation Training***
Section 01: English for Job Interview: Introduction
- How to Use this Course?
- Better Fluency Habits – Best Learning Habits for a Better Performance
- Strategies to Research Companies for Your Field
- Starting Your Vocabulary and Pronunciation List
- Question 1: Tell Me about Yourself
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 1: Tell Me about Yourself
- Question 2: What are Your Key Strength?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 2: What are Your Key Strengths?
- Question 3: Why Should We Hire You?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 3: Why Should We Hire You?
- Question 4: What are Your Weaknesses or Weak Points?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 4: What is Your Weak Point?
- Question 5: Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 5: Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years?
- Question 6: Why Do You Want this Job?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 6: Why Do You Want this Job?
- Question 7: Why Did You (or Why Do You Want to) Leave your Current Employer?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 7: Why Did You (or Why Do You Want to) Leave Your Current Employer?
- Question 8: When are You Available to Start?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 8: When are You Available to Start?
- Question 9: How Do You Deal with Pressure or Stress?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 9: How Do You Deal with Pressure or Stress?
- Question 10: How Did You Hear about the Position?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 10: How Did You hear about the Position?
- Question 11: What Do You Know about our Company?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 11: What Do You Know about our Company?
- Question 12: Do You Have Any Questions?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 12: Do You Have Any Questions?
- Question 13: What are Your Salary Expectations?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 13: What are Your Salary Expectations?
- Question 14: Describe Yourself in Three Words/ Describe Your Personality
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 14 : Describe Yourself in Three Words/ Describe Your Personality
- Question 15: What Do You Like to Do in Your Free Time?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 15: What Do You Like to Do in Your Free Time?
Section 02: How to Answer Difficult Interview Question?
- 5 Kinds of STAR Question
- How to Find STAR Interview Stories
- How to Write Your STAR Answers
- How to Combine Your Stories with the 5 Categories of Question
- How to Answer Difficult Interview Questions and the STAR Interview Technique
- Tell me about a time when you worked successfully as a Member of a Team?
- Describe a Difficult Situation or Task that you had to Deal with?
- Tell me about Your Biggest Achievement to Date
- Tell me about a Time When you worked with a Difficult Team Member
- Tell me about a Time When you had to make a Difficult Decision
- STAR Sample Answers Video 1
- STAR Sample Answers Video 2
Certificate of Achievement
Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
Upon successful completion of the Insurance bundle, learners will be sent an endorsed certificate (included with the course) right to their doorstep by post! It should be noted that students who live outside the UK must pay a £10 postage fee.
CPD Accredited Certification
You will be eligible for CPD Accredited Certificates for each of the courses in this Insurance bundle after completing them successfully. PDF & Hardcopy completely free of charge. However, there is a shipping cost of £2.99 for UK delivery & a £10 postage fee for International shipping.
Who is this course for?
Those who want to strengthen their professional skills while training for the desired job should take advantage of the Insurance training! This course will keep you up-to-date with all the latest developments and coach you accordingly. So invest in this Insurance bundle if you want the best training available.
No formal entry requirements! No prerequisites or relevant experience is required!
This course is accessible to anyone with an eagerness to learn. All you require is —
- A smart device with a stable internet connection
- A keen interest in the Insurance
- And being over the age of 16.
Utilise this all-inclusive Insurance bundle to acquire the skills and expertise you’ll need to thrive in the workplace.
This Insurance course will enhance your skills & knowledge and assist you to work in the relevant fields, such as:
- Insurance Officer
- Insurance Sales & Marketing Officer
- Eligibility Supervisor
- Insurance Agent
- Insurance Broker, etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.