Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code BLKFRIDAY10 for extra 10% off ***
This Insurance course is designed for Insurance Administrators, Insurance Advisors, Insurance Executives, Insurance Coordinators, Insurance Solicitors, Insurance Managers, Insurance Accountants, and Insurance Consultants.
Through this course, you will gain essential skills that will fast track your career in the insurance industry. The first module will ensure you know about the insurance industry in detail, along with the role of government in the insurance sector and the development paths in this sector. You will then learn about the UK insurance industry, the challenges and opportunities available, and the basic principles of insurance like insurable interest, utmost good faith, proximate cause and many more.
Next, we will introduce you to and go in-depth to different types of insurance like general insurance, personal lines insurance, commercial lines insurance, liability insurance and life insurance. In addition, you will learn about underwriting fraud, its risk classification and factors and insurance fraud, the scale and impact of fraud, its consequences and what the insurance industry is doing to stop insurance fraud.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Become familiar with the insurance industry in general and the UK insurance industry
- Find out about the challenges, opportunities and key issues of the insurance industry
- Learn about all the basic principles of insurance
- Learn about the various types of insurance in detail like general insurance, life insurance, personal lines insurance and many others
- Understand what insurance fraud is, including the consequences of committing insurance fraud
- Know about the underwriting process and its factors
- Get familiar with insurance credit scoring in pricing
Key Features of the Insurance Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Insurance course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Insurance course is as follows:
- Module 01: Insurance Industry
- Module 02: The UK Insurance Industry
- Module 03: Principles of Insurance
- Module 04: General Insurance
- Module 05: Personal Lines Insurance
- Module 06: Commercial Lines Insurance
- Module 07: Liability Insurance
- Module 08: Life Insurance
- Module 09: Insurance Fraud
- Module 10: Underwriting Process
All of our courses, including this Insurance course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Insurance course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Insurance course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.