Add to basket or enquire
***ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER***
Learn how to sell your first million dollars!!
Uplift your career as an Insurance Agent by enrolling into our Insurance Diploma Bundle and get FREE Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID after completion.
This Insurance Diploma Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Understanding Insurance Principles in the UK
- Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Strategies
Learn about Insurance from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Insurance Diploma course will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of Insurance Diploma. You’ll also gain the skills of Insurance Diploma to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
You’ll be connected with the community of Insurance Diploma professionals and gain first-hand experience of Insurance Diploma problem-solving. The Insurance Diploma is self-paced. You can complete your course and attend the examination in your suitable schedule.
This Insurance Diploma will provide you with the latest information and updates of Insurance Diploma. It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire in Insurance with our Insurance Diploma, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 2 additional courses with this Insurance Diploma for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Insurance is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Insurance Diploma, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Insurance Diploma any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Insurance Diploma, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Insurance Diploma today and start learning.
Why buy this Insurance Diploma?
- Unlimited access to all 3 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
Insurance Training Module 01: Insurance Industry
- Insurance: Role of Government in Insurance
- Insurance: Profile of The Modern Insurance Sector
- Insurance: Development Paths for The Insurance Sector
Insurance Training Module 02: The UK Insurance Industry
- Insurance: The Challenge and Opportunity for The UK Insurance Sector
- Insurance: Global, Regional, and Local
- Insurance: The Diversity of Talent - (A Competitive Edge for UK Insurers)
- Insurance: Insurance in a Changing World - (Challenge and Opportunity)
- Insurance: The Key Issues Identified
- Insurance: The UK Industry in Overseas Markets
- Insurance: A Coordinated and Targeted Approach
- Insurance: Open Markets
- Insurance: Deepening and Sharing Knowledge
- Insurance: The UK As A Location For Insurers
- Insurance: Effective, Responsive, and Efficient Approval And Authorisation
- Insurance: Targeting Inward Investment
- Insurance: Promoting the UK as a centre of innovation, and Islamic Finance
- Insurance: Insurers as Long-term Investors in The UK
- Insurance: The regulatory framework that facilitates investment
- Insurance: Investing in the economy and society
- Insurance: Promoting insurers as important investors
- Insurance: Serving UK Insurance Customers
- Insurance: Government and Industry Working in Partnership
- Insurance: Technological Change
- Insurance: New Domestic Markets
- Insurance: Promoting Consumer Engagement and Meeting Consumer Needs
- Insurance: Skills and Diversity in Insurance
- Insurance: Attracting New Talent
- Insurance: Promoting Professional Standards
Insurance Agent Training Module 03: Principles of Insurance
- Insurance: Insurable Interest
- Insurance: Utmost Good Faith
- Insurance: Proximate Cause
- Insurance: Indemnity
- Insurance: Contribution
- Insurance: Subrogation
Insurance Agent Training Module 04: General Insurance
- Insurancet: Motor
- Insurance: Property
- Insurance: Liability
- Insurance: Travel
- Insurance: Pet
- Insurance: Accident & Health
- Insurance: Reinsurance
- Insurance: Marine, Aviation and Transport
Insurance Agent Training Module 05: Personal Lines Insurance
- Insurance: What is Personal Lines Insurance
- Insurance: Health
- Insurance: Household Insurance
- Insurance: Motor Insurance
- Insurance: Protection Insurance
Insurance Agent Training Module 06: Commercial Lines Insurance
- Insurance: Business Interruption Insurance
- Insurance: Commercial Motor Insurance
- Insurance: Pecuniary Insurance
- Insurance: Commercial Property Insurance
Insurance Agent Training Module 07: Liability Insurance
- Insurance: Directors' and officers' Liability Insurance
- Insurance: Employers' Liability Insurance
- Insurance: Products Liability Insurance
- Insurance: Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Insurance: Public Liability
Insurance Agent Training Module 09: Life Insurance
- Insurance: Endowments
- Insurance: Term
- Insurance: Whole of life
- Insurancet: With-profits and Unit-linked Funds
Insurance Agent Training Module 10: Insurance Fraud
- Insurance: What is Insurance Fraud
- Insurance: What is The Scale and Impact of Fraud
- Insurance: What Are The Consequences of Fraud
- Insurance: What Is The Industry Doing To Combat Fraud
Insurance Agent Training Module 11: Underwriting Process
- Insurance: Underwriting Process
- Insurance: Factors
- Insurance: Risk Classification
- Insurance: Insurance, Credit Scoring in Pricing
After studying the course materials of the Insurance Diploma you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Insurance Diploma does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Insurance Diploma was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
This Insurance Diploma will help you to brighten up your CV while exploring the following jobs -
- Insurance Administrator
- Insurance Advisor
- Insurance Handler
- Insurance Executive
- Insurance Coordinator
- Insurance Solicitor
- Insurance Clerk
- Insurance Broker
- Insurance Consultant
- Insurance Manager
- Insurance Surveyor
- Insurance trainee
- Insurance Accountant
- Insurance Underwriter
- Catastrophe Modeller
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course recognise worldwide?
Hi Cherese, Yes. CPD certification recognised internationally. After completing the Insurance Diploma, you’ll be provided with a CPD accredited certificate which will boost your CV and help you get your dream job.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.