Add to basket or enquire
Become a trained Insurance Broker with the Insurance Broker Training Level 3 course.
Insurance is a booming industry that is continuously growing. Every person requires this service, and starting a career in insurance can be worthwhile.
This Insurance Broker Training Level 3 course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of insurance principles and knowledge about the different types of insurance on the market. Gain the professional skills you need to be a first-class Insurance Broker with our Insurance Broker Training Level 3 course.
Along with this Insurance Broker Training Level 3, you will get 10 Career development courses, an original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
What other courses are included with this Insurance Broker Training Level 3?
- Course 1: Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour
- Course 2: Mental Health and Working from Home
- Course 3: Effective Communication Skills
- Course 4: Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Course 5: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Course 6: Time Management
- Course 7: Office 365 Course
- Course 8: Microsoft Teams
- Course 9: Working from Home Essentials
- Course 10: Online Meeting Management
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Insurance Broker Training Level 3 will provide you with the CPD qualifications that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Insurance Broker Training Level 3 has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Insurance Broker Training Level 3 is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Learning Outcomes of Broker Training Level 3:
- Understand the importance of insurance in the UK financial sector
- Become familiar with the many types of insurance that exist in the market
- Learn the necessary basic skills that are needed to perform as an agent
- Obtain the knowledge required to deal with the needs of high performing businesses
- Gain the ability to perform risk management in the workplace and on location
- Understand how to perform essential processes like claim handling and underwriting
- Know how to identify cases of fraud when they are perpetrated
- Be aware of the code of conduct and ethics needed to operate as a trustworthy insurance broker
Why choose Insurance Broker Training Level 3? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD accredited qualifications will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
***Insurance Broker Training Level 3***
- Insurance Broker - Module 01: Insurance Industry
- Insurance Broker - Module 02: The UK Insurance Industry
- Insurance Broker - Module 03: Principles of Insurance
- Insurance Broker - Module 04: General Insurance
- Insurance Broker - Module 05: Personal Lines Insurance
- Insurance Broker - Module 06: Commercial Lines Insurance
- Insurance Broker - Module 07: Liability Insurance
- Insurance Broker - Module 08: Life Insurance
- Insurance Broker - Module 09: Insurance Fraud
- Insurance Broker - Module 10: Underwriting Process
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will get your CPD Accredited Certificate (PDF + Hardcopy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10)
- Hardcopy Certificate: Free (Previously it was £20)
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Insurance Broker Training Level 3. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Insurance Broker Training Level 3 is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.