Add to basket or enquire
Our Insurance Broker Training course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Insurance Broker Training is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Insurance Broker Training, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
Why People Enrol this Insurance Broker Training Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Insurance Broker Training course
- Learning materials of our Insurance Broker Training course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Insurance Broker Training course content for a full year
- Complete the Insurance Broker Training course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Insurance Broker Training course
This Insurance Broker Training course is designed with the following modules:
Insurance Broker Training
- Module 01: Insurance Industry
- Module 02: The UK Insurance Industry
- Module 03: PRINCIPLES OF INSURANCE
- Module 04: General Insurance
- Module 05: Personal Lines Insurance
- Module 06: Commercial Lines Insurance
- Module 07: Liability Insurance
- Module 08: Marine Insurance
- Module 09: Life Insurance
- Module 10: Insurance Fraud
- Module 11: Underwriting Process
How is the Insurance Broker Training Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Insurance Broker Training, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Insurance Broker Training, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Insurance Broker Training course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Insurance Broker Training course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Insurance Broker Training course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Insurance Broker Training course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Insurance Broker Training course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much is the cost of the certificate at the end of the course?
Dear Joanne, Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15. Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Gabi Kamla asked:
Is it possible to redo the test in case we don't achive 60%?
Dear Gabi, Thank you for your question. Yes, you can retake the test if failed. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.