Add to basket or enquire
Gaining thorough knowledge or specialising in a specific field requires finding relevant courses in the proper order. This is a daunting task for anyone, especially someone who needs a broad understanding of the subject. Moreover, It can take a lot of work to find a thorough course on a particular topic, especially one that starts at the very beginning and covers everything. Hence, to make life easier, we present you with this all-inclusive, cutting-edge Insurance and Health Economics bundle to help you in this endeavour.
Experts design our Insurance and Health Economics bundle to prepare you for the challenges of this ever-competitive world. The courses in the bundle include practical and real-life scenarios and theories to help you become familiar with the most recent developments in this rapidly expanding Insurance and Health Economics sector. Furthermore, you’ll be in complete charge of your learning journey; you can learn anywhere and anytime.
To make your learning process as smooth as possible, our team has prepared round-the-clock to answer your every query. So, don’t hesitate to enrol in the Insurance and Health Economics bundle and gain a competitive advantage.
This unique bundle will help you to-
- Acquire a deeper understanding of Insurance and Health Economics
- Help you in achieving your career goal
- Make you confident in your knowledge and skills
- Be aware of the employment trends in related industries.
- Adapt to an ever-changing industry
The Insurance and Health Economics resources were created with the help of experts, and all subject-related information is kept updated regularly to ensure learners stay caught up on the latest developments.
Course 1: Insurance : Insurance Broker (Level 5 at QLS)
- Module 01: Insurance Industry
- Module 02: The UK Insurance Industry
- Module 03: Principles of Insurance
- Module 04: General Insurance
- Module 05: Personal Lines Insurance
- Module 06: Commercial Lines Insurance
- Module 07: Liability Insurance
- Module 08: Life Insurance
- Module 09: Insurance Fraud
- Module 10: Underwriting Process
Course 2: Health Economics (Level 3 at QLS)
- Module 01: Introduction to Health Economics and Health Technology Assessment
- Module 02: Basic Economic and Technological Concepts
- Module 03: What Is Health Economics?
- Module 04: What Is Health Technology Assessment?
- Module 05: The Health Minister’s Dilemma
- Module 06: Exploring the Relationship Between Health Economics (HE) and Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
- Module 07: Economic Evaluation
- Module 08: Health Insurance
Learners will get 2 QLS Endorsed Certificate + 2 CPD Accredited Certificate of achievement directly at their doorstep after successfully completing the package! It should be noted that international students must pay a £10 shipping cost.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in a particular field, wants to strengthen their resume, or wants to grow in their career would benefit from this Insurance and Health Economics bundle.
Anyone can enrol in this Training.
You will get a competitive edge and have access to a variety of employment prospects after completing this Insurance and Health Economics bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
2 PDF CPD Certificate Completely free of charge.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
2 Hard Copy QLS Endorsed Certificate Completely free of charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.