Add to basket or enquire
Our Insurance Agent Training course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Insurance Agent Training course is also accredited by IAO & CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Learn to become a respected and sought-after member of the UK insurance industry. This dynamic sector of business needs skilled and ambitious people to keep it operating as a lucrative market, and we can help you fit into it with ease. As an exemplary Insurance Agent, you will understand your responsibility and commitment to providing the right brokerage for your appreciative clients and customers. You will know the best schemes and appropriate contracts that are needed for each situation, whether it is personal plans for homes and cars or the complete business scheme for an affluential organisation.
This comprehensive course will guide you through the various elements of the insurance sector and provide you with useful information no matter what your experience level is. The content covers everything from basic terminology, through to the many types of insurance, and the skills needed to achieve a successful career in this business sector. You’ll learn how to understand risk management, perform underwriting, and handle claims. Methods for identifying fraud and understanding the code of conduct will make you an outstanding agent.
Why People Enrol this Insurance Agent Training Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Insurance Agent Training course
- Learning materials of our Insurance Agent Training course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Insurance Agent Training course content for a full year
- Complete the Insurance Agent Training course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Insurance Agent Training course
This Insurance Agent Training course is designed with the following modules:
Module: 01 Insurance Industry
- Role of government in insurance
- Profile of the modern insurance sector
- Development paths for the insurance sector
Module 02: The UK Insurance Industry
- The challenge and opportunity for the UK insurance sector
- Insurance in a changing world: challenge and opportunity
- The key issues identified
- A coordinated and targeted approach
- And more
Module 03: Principles of Insurance
- Insurable interest
- Utmost good faith
- Proximate cause
- And more
Module 04: General Insurance
- Liability (including cyber insurance)
- And more
Module 05: Personal Lines Insurance
- What is personal lines insurance
- Type of personal lines insurance
Module 06: Commercial Lines Insurance
- What commercial lines insurance
- Type of commercial lines insurance
Module 07: Liability Insurance
- Types of liability insurance
Module 08: Marine Insurance
- Type of marine insurance
Module 09: Life Insurance
- Whole of life
- With-profits and Unit-linked Funds
Module 10: Insurance Fraud
- What is insurance fraud?
- What is the scale and impact of fraud?
- What are the consequences of fraud?
- What is the industry doing to combat fraud?
Module 11: Underwriting Process
- Underwriting process
- Risk Classification
- Insurance credit scoring in pricing
How is the Insurance Agent Training Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Insurance Agent Training, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Insurance Agent Training, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Insurance Agent Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills.
The Insurance Agent Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Students Review on our Insurance Agent Training:
Maurice White - Northamptonshire
"Highly recommend this Insurance Agent Training"
"The information has been informative and indept. It has made me aware of a wide number of areas that could easily be overlooked and go unnoticed. I am looking forward for the opportunity to utilise the information learned here."
This best ever Insurance Agent Training course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Insurance Agent Training is for you.
With experience, you could move into account handling, claims broking or a business development role.
You could specialise in an area of insurance, progress into management, or move into other types of insurance work like loss adjusting, underwriting or compliance.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
As this is an on-line course is all the on-line study material included in the price?
Dear Tracey, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, all the study materials and the exams are included in the course price. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.