Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
If you want to get a deep insight into this topic and start a career in this sector then this award-winning and best-selling Insurance Agent Diploma - CPD Accredited course is the perfect choice for you.
This Insurance Agent Diploma - CPD Accredited course is approved by CPD. You can study at your own pace and get accredited in just 8hours. This Insurance Agent Diploma - CPD Accredited course is designed for both part-time and full-time students.
Tons of learners around the UK have taken this course to boost their knowledge and skill to work in the related field. This Insurance Agent Diploma - CPD Accredited course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several information-rich modules to give you a proper understanding of this topic and accelerate your career.
Expert tutor support and 24/7 customer support are what you’re going to get with this premium quality Insurance Agent Diploma - CPD Accredited course. You will get help and answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Insurance Agent Diploma - CPD Accredited.
You or your employer can easily verify your qualification by checking the validity of your certificate from our dedicated website.
Key Topics to be Covered
- The definition of insurance and the insurance industry along with extensive knowledge on how both of them work
- How the UK insurance industry functions and the role of an insurance agent
- The fundamental principles of insurance
- Complete understanding of certain areas of insurance such as general insurance, personal lines insurance, commercial lines insurance, life insurance, liability insurance, and marine insurance
- Extensive training on insurance fraud and the many aspects of it
- How the underwriting process works and how to conduct it professionally as an insurance agent
- Learn the basics of insurance with the best practices in the associated industry
- Brush-up your knowledge (if any) of the UK insurance industry
- Deepen your understanding of the principles of insurance
- Learn in-depth about several types of insurance and which one applies when
- Familiarise yourself insurance fraud and different aspects of it
- Learn the ins and outs of the underwriting process
- Be an effective insurance agent in your professional life and thrive in your career
This Insurance Agent Diploma – CPD Accredited is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Insurance Agent Diploma – CPD Accredited is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Insurance Agent Diploma – CPD Accredited Today!
Skills You Will Gain
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of the insurance industry, with special emphasis on the UK insurance industry
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the fundamental principles of insurance
- Enhance your expertise in general insurance
- Learn the difference between personal lines insurance and commercial lines insurance
- Excellent understanding of life insurance, marine insurance and liability insurance
- A clear understanding of the various aspects and dimensions of insurance fraud, especially in today’s world
- Learn thoroughly how the underwriting process works and how to conduct it efficiently
Module 01: Insurance Industry
- Role of Government in Insurance
- Profile of The Modern Insurance Sector
- Development Paths for The Insurance Sector
Module 02: The UK Insurance Industry
- The Challenge and Opportunity for The UK Insurance Sector
- Global, Regional, and Local
- The Diversity of Talent: A Competitive Edge for UK Insurers
- Insurance in a Changing World: Challenge and Opportunity
- The key Issues Identified
- The UK Industry in Overseas Markets
- A Coordinated and Targeted Approach
- Open Markets
- Deepening and Sharing Knowledge
- The UK As A Location For Insurers
- Effective, Responsive, and Efficient Approval And Authorisation
- Targeting Inward Investment
- Promoting the UK as a centre of innovation, and Islamic Finance
- Insurers as Long-term Investors in The UK
- Regulatory framework that facilitates investment
- Investing in the economy and society
- Promoting insurers as important investors
- Serving UK Insurance Customers
- Government and Industry Working in Partnership
- Technological Change
- New Domestic Markets
- Promoting Consumer Engagement and Meeting Consumer Needs
- Skills and Diversity in Insurance
- Attracting New Talent
- Promoting Professional Standards
Module 03: Principles of Insurance
- Insurable Interest
- Utmost Good Faith
- Proximate Cause
Module 04: General Insurance
- Accident & Health
- Marine, Aviation and Transport
Module 05: Personal Lines Insurance
- What is Personal Lines Insurance
- Household Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Protection Insurance
Module 06: Commercial Lines Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Commercial Motor Insurance
- Pecuniary Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
Module 07: Liability Insurance
- Directors' and officers' Liability Insurance
- Employers' Liability Insurance
- Products Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability
Module 08: Marine Insurance
- Marine Hull and Machinery Insurance
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- Marine Liability Insurance
- Marine Loss of Hire/Loss of Earnings/Passage Money and Freight
Module 09: Life Insurance
- Whole of life
- With-profits and Unit-linked Funds
Module 10: Insurance Fraud
- What is Insurance Fraud
- What is The Scale and Impact of Fraud
- What Are The Consequences of Fraud
- What Is The Industry Doing To Combat Fraud
Module 11: Underwriting Process
- Underwriting Process
- Risk Classification
- Insurance Credit Scoring in Pricing
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
Is This Insurance Agent Diploma - CPD Accredited Right for You?
This course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of what it means to be an insurance agent, how to be one in the real-life, and fast track their career with relevant high-valued skills.
This is an introductory training course, and there are no specific entry requirements for enrolment and the learner has the freedom to choose between studying this course on a part-time or full-time basis.
On successful completion of this course, you will have learned the fundamentals of the insurance industry and the role of an insurance agent. You’ll also be familiar with the best practices to be a professional insurance agent and how to utilise the acquired skills in real life.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.